“Sunchasers is the best!”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Kay is such a great person a year ago I did a discovery dive with her and she taught me so much and made me feel so comfortable. I went in the ocean with her and ben and had so much fun I decided to come back this year and do my open water dive referral with her! She is so fun, kind, patient, and AWESOME. Kay defiantly made our trip that much better with her great personality and she is an amazing guide and teacher.

1  Thank Keanna101
There are newer reviews for Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

this is the second time my family members have done a dive trip(s) with sunchasers . this trip, r youngest daughter and boyfriend were doing their open water dives to become certified and were accompanied by other family members who r already experienced divers. kay was a big help on the phone and emailing , organizing everything to get 5 people diving together with different agendas. on the dive days , everything went so smoothly. the staff were patient, friendly, knowledgable and competent. kay was particularily attentive to the new divers and really made their first open water dives enjoyable. great dive boat, up-to-date equipment and good choice of dive sites. sunchasers is located at bitter end yacht club in the north sound of virgin gorda. there is lots to do there for the non divers in ur group- shop, hike, sit around the pool or enjoy the beautiful beaches while waiting for the divers to return from their adventures. we will be booking them again the next time we r lucky enough to get back to the BVI's. thank u sunchasers for another great diving experience. u guys r the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I booked my dive the day before. Kay and Ben were very organized and on top of all the details. They are very friendly and I always felt safe following their instructions. The diving in BVI is the best I have ever experienced and the Sunchaser team only made it better.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Thanks to the fantastic team of Ben, Kay, Shon and Shane, our family had wonderful experiences diving with Kilbride's off their pristine, comfortable Sunchaser dive boat. They could not have been more professional on each of the four 2-tank dives our family of four (parents & 22- & 20-year-old daughters) did with them: they were on time, all the equipment was new and clean, each diver's personal kit was already organized when we arrived at the boat, and fresh towels and drinking water were abundant. On top of that, all four of our dive guides were friendly and knowledgeable, and made us feel secure about all aspects of upcoming dives while getting us excited about the sights to be enjoyed. They were also very sensitive and responsive to individual diver's needs. And wow! We saw every kind of wildlife possible, it seems! Lastly, Ben and Kay run a very happy boat along with Shon and Shane: they are technical experts but they do their guiding with a big warm sense of humor that makes you feel safe while laughing a lot both above and under the water. We'll be back for many years to come!

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I went diving the in the BVI this January with Sunchaser, and i must say this was one of the best organized dives i've been on. Most of that had to do with Kay, Ben, and Shane. They were extremely friendly and attentive (even remembering all of our names), and did a great job of finding dive sites with the best visibility. This is what all dive outfits should aspire to be like! I highly recommend diving the plane wreck at Coral Gardens - its pretty amazing!

Sunchaser, thank you for such an excellent experience!