“Great experience!”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
San Rafael, California
“Great experience!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Had a great time and experience with Ben and Kay. I had never been scuba diving before but I am so happy I went. Great people and an awesome time!

Visited November 2013

Honolulu
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BVI DIVE”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

With only 2 days notice,thanks to Ben and Kay, I was able to join other divers to Wreck Alley and Vanishing Rock (my favorite). I never dive alone and felt they had my back if I needed them, and they allow you to explore at your hearts content. Great enthusiasm and knowledge of the area makes for a great dive with them…..highly recommended. Jerry L.

1 Thank Jerry L
RI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Dive Leaders”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I have been diving for over 35 years all over the world and Ben and Kay are the best. Their sincere enthusiasm for diving and making sure that clients have a great experience is exceptional.

Visited October 2013
“What a fabulous dive centre!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Kay and Ben at Kilbrides Sunchaser Scuba are a credit to diving and to furthering people's knowledge of the marine environment.

I emailed them ahead of my trip and received a swift response (despite them being on holiday!) with lots of helpful information.

I have had the joy of diving in various places around the world including liveaboards and can honestly say Kilbrides Sunchaser scuba at BEYC, is one of the best. It is a well organised set up, equipment is well looked after, dive sites carefully selected, briefings (both safety and diving) are detailed. All this topped with a strong knowledge of marine animals and plants (& where to find them!) All of this is a credit to both Kay and Ben - their passion for their work is sincere and tangible, plus they are great company! An absolute recommend.

Thanks for a great week... I'll be back to find that turtle ;)

chemsford
“Great experience getting certified”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Got certified last year with these guys. Had a great experience with Ben and the rest of the team. Had some great days out diving afterwards. If you are in the BVI wanting to dive definitely look these guys up at the Bitter End Yacht Club

Visited November 2012