“The most organized scuba facility and awesome staff”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I loved diving with Sunchaser Scuba! They are very professional and organized. The boat is clean (also the bathroom) and they make everything very pleasant and easy for you. I brought my own gear and, after diving, they offered to wash it for me. I would dive with them every day!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I thought Sunchaser Scuba was one of the best dive outfits I dove with in over 450 dives. What awesome enthusiasm and service. They went over and above any expectations I had.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Really enjoyed getting recertified with Ben and Kay at Sunchaser Scuba located at Bitter End Yacht Club, North Sound, Virgin Gorda, BVIs. Ben was very patient while I contemplated jumping in the water at 9:00 AM each morning!!! They really know how to make it fun. Great job guys. Will definitely want to dive with you guys again next season!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I have been diving for more than 25 years all over the world and have logged in hundreds of dives. I was a divemaster in Monterey (CA) for several years. Our dive experience with Sunchaser yesterday was as good as we have experienced anywhere! Ben and Kay met us at the dock with unbounded enthusiasm, knew our names ahead of time, and took care of every detail imaginable during the dive trip. Both had a thorough knowledge of the sea life and pointed out many creatures that we would have missed on our own. They were very attentive to less experience divers and everyone on the boat had a memorable time.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had 7 dives with the Sunchaser team this week and enjoyed every one of them. Ilse being a novice diver got hooked a year ago by Kay's perfect instructions during the intro to diving. Being certified now (in cold spinach soup water in Austria), we could enjoy the dives (Rhone, Invisibles, Wreck Alley, Vanishing Rock, etc) together with the perfect service and supervision of Ben and Kay - we will be back!