“2nd year in a row and another HOME RUN!”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“2nd year in a row and another HOME RUN!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

After my now 12 year old got certified buy Ben and Kay at Sunchaser Scuba last year we were back at the Bitter End and back with Ben and Kay again. Not only did they just remember us, the whole team gave us the an enthusiastic greeting that made us feel right at home. My son and I went on a two dives the next day and the day after that we headed off with the team to dive the wreck of the Rhone. It was crowded at the Bitter End but the team of Ben, Kay, Sean, Shane managed to still make the trip feel small and the service feel very personal. They all have this terrific attitude that makes it such a pleasure to dive with them. Later in the trip Ben took my wife an 9 year old to to pool for a bubble makers class which they both really enjoyed. Going in, my 9 year old had some reservations but Ben's patient, fun attitude completely put him at ease and he is now dying to get out on a dive. Later one night I found myself thanking Ben and the team for giving my family the gift of diving. It's a lifelong gift that will open a range of family vacations for us for a long time. Personally, I think especially when you are learning to dive you either have a good experience or you don't and the Sunchaser team gave every member of my family a truly great experience. You simply can not ask for more than that. If you are an experienced diver or you're looking to learn, no matter your age, you can't do any better then Ben, Kay and the rest of the Sunchaser team!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Dive Experience Ever”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Kay, Ben, and Shon run an incredibly good operation. They are polite, professional, punctual, and even pretty. Not Ben or Shon, but certainly Kay. Kay and Ben certified me and my son last year. We had such a good experience with them we decided to go back this year.

Yesterday we returned from a week vacation in the BVI's and went diving with them on 9 different dives. Prior to every dive they gave us a detailed dive plan and we had a thorough review post dive. They really pay attention to each diver while on the dive. I started with 12 pounds of weight at the beginning of the trip and finished the trip with 8 pounds. They were constantly helping us fine tune our technique resulting in an incredibly fun and safe experience. We already making plans to come back at Christmas. Thanks for a great vacation. See you soon.

Visited April 2013
Evanston, Illinois, United States
“A full service experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Thank you to Kay and her crew for making our diving experience in Virgin Gorda amazing. Being a once a year resort diver, I always need a refresher and feel a little nervous on my first dive. Kay and her crew set up all my gear, defogged my mask, made sure my mask wouldn't leak, etc. and all with a smile on their faces. I wish all the dive shops I dove with were this attentive to customer service.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Ben and Kay”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Our family of 5 just returned from the Bitter End Yacht Club (our 5th time there) and decided to try scuba diving for the first time through Kilbrides Sunchaser Scuba. To a person, we found Ben and Kay's dedication to safety, teaching ability, and attention to detail impressive. These are two people that REALLY enjoy their work and both have a tremendous demeanor of helpfulness combined with impressive people skills. Their enthusiasm enticed our 20 Y.O. to become PADI certified during our week long stay. This was a perfect intro to scuba diving in a bubble (sorry for that!) of competency and fun.

Guilford, Connecticut, United States
“Great dive operation from novice to expert”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My 16 year old daughter and I are master divers with years of global diving. My wife and 10 year old daughter are less experienced. Ben and Kay catered dives to both are needs and desires. The wreck and night dives we did were spectacular, while the supervision and care they took of novice divers was comforting and very safety conscious. With over 45 dive sites from which to choose, there was always a good place to go. On one night dive we saw lots of sleeping turtles, and on another an ever color changing octopus, both presenting wonderful underwater photo opportunities. The customer care made the diving easy and enjoyable. Highly recommended.