“Friendly Diving!”

Sunchaser Scuba Ltd.
Ranked #1 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunchaser Scuba is one of the oldest dive centers in the British Virgin Islands. Find out more about diving in the BVI; from rendez vous and wreck diving to Discover Scuba Diving, snorkeling and PADI dive courses. Check out our website for an overview of dive sites in the British Virgin Islands, the PADI dive courses we offer, our rates, who we are and how to contact us. Make sure to have a look at our photo gallery and blog to find out who will take you out diving!
Reviewed January 6, 2013

If you find yourself in the BVI and you're looking for some diving, I highly recommend going with Sunchaser. Ben, Kay, and Lauren do both certifications and diving tours. My sister got certified but they are super efficient about the training, so we were able to get a full dive in before and/or after the certification exercises. The Sunchaser crew definitely knows where to go depending on the swell/visibility/current. We dove with Kay two days in a row and she pointed out all of the different wildlife that encountered, then told us about the flora/fauna after the dive. Also, they have a camera available to rent, which I recommend; we got some pretty sweet pictures that I can now share with friends and family who have never been diving.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We (my wife, our son and I) have been diving with Sunchaser for about 15 years and they are the best. By far! I have been fortunate to have been SCUBA diving for more than 40 years with well more than 1,500 dives in places such as Palau, Truk, Bali, the Maldives, the Red Sea (many locations), Thailand, Zanzibar, Fiji, French Polynesia, the Philippines, the Caymans, elsewhere in the Caribbean, etc., etc., and there is no better group of dive masters in the world than Ben, Kay, Shon, and Mike. They make it fun for beginners, intermediate divers, and even the most jaded, experienced divers. They are safe (they certified our son years ago), reliable, and find the most interesting animals on every dive. They are amazing people and great divers. Enjoy!!

David G

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great friendly people i got certified their and everyone was very welcoming and kind. There are three very very well trained instructors their and all of them went on the dives with me and my brother.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ben and Kay are the real deal. Kind, patient, progressional, and they LOVE what they do. They were as inspiring as any part of this amazing experience.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband and his cousin and I were moored at the Bitter End and booked an afternoon dive with Sunchaser Scuba. I have fond memories of diving with Bert Kilbride when Saba was still just a rock with a hut on it. Diving with him was easy and wonderfully enlightening. I always went away with an even greater respect for the sea and life that it harbors. Kay and Ben continue that same careful and caring approach to diving and exploring nature underwater. Not a novice diver, I started diving when I was 15. Year later I dove with the National Aquarium for 12 years, so, over these many years I've done a lot of resort diving. Although the dive presented no exciting finds, I don't think I've ever had a nicer dive experience. I would recommend Sunchasers most highly. What a great place for young divers to begin to learn about diving and the sea!