“Little Piece of Heaven on Earth”
Review of Saba Rock Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Virgin Gorda
Saba Rock Resort
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Virgin Gorda
Atlanta, Georgia
“Little Piece of Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I wish I didn't feel compelled to write a review. I would rather keep this gem to myself so that they always have a room for me; but sadly I cannot. The beauty and peace of this island is extra ordinary but what makes this resort so wonderful are the people who work there. I have lost count how many times we have stayed here so we speak from multiple experiences. When we leave we are always booking again so that we have a place to come back to. David, Lara, Lance, Al, Crockett, Jemma and too many others to name are so accommodating and gracious regardless of the request...literally, they are what I call my island family. I cannot thank you all enough for making our visit so memorable.

Room Tip: I prefer St. Lucia because the beach is 5 steps from my door. It is smaller but my favorite. There...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank guappo2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We got married on Saba Rock the first week in June. Quite simply it could not have gone much better- and it was everything we hoped it would be. The staff was always most accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Lara worked really hard to help us with anything big or small. Lara, the restaurant staff, everyone was amazing. Food was excellent. My husband and I stayed the evening of our wedding, and my girlfriends and I got ready in the room. Accommodations were as expected- No frills- but everything you needed- no complaints. Looking forward to returning again very soon!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mmh603
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We stayed at the dock on our 42 Catamaran Tuesday June 24th of 2014. The staff was the friendliest... Adrain, Crockett and Simone. The food was awesome and we will go back there for a night the next time we are sailing the the BVI's!!! They went out of their way to make sure I got to Gunn Creek for my rental car even calling the car company to arrange everything.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Sean K
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We weren't even going to head north of the Baths but I was outvoted.
Went up after a disappointing stay at Cooper Island.
The mooring was perfect. Nice breeze with virtually no swell. The service was terrific and the bag of ice with a water fill up included was right on time. Do not miss the hammocks out back. Best view and the most amazing blue water yet.
My new favorite BVI destination.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Sartell
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We hosted our daughters wedding on Saba Rock earlier this year. David, Lara, Lance and the entire staff were absolutely amazing and we were able to pull off the Dream Wedding we were hoping for. They did an amazing job of covering all of the details and keeping us informed along the way. The atmosphere, accommodations, staff and food were absolutely perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Gregory R
mgarraus, Public Relations Manager at Saba Rock Resort, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thank you so much for writing your review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the whole Dream Wedding!!! Thank you so much!!!
Our kind regards!
SR
sheffield UK
Reviewed May 18, 2014

We spent a day here during a sailing holiday. The setting is beautiful and the restaurant excellent. What made the day for us was the efficient and caring attitude of the staff. The GM, David, couldn't have been more helpful when my husband injured his foot, organising the ferry to take us to a local clinic where we were excellently taken care of. The personal care was much appreciated! Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
mgarraus, Public Relations Manager at Saba Rock Resort, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thanks a lot for your review, we really appreciate your words and we are very glad that you enjoyed your vacations. We hope to see you back with us and we´re happy that your husband is ok.
Have a lovely day!
SR
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The view is incredible. But what really makes this a great place is how David, Lara, and Lance are always available to help out their guests. I always make it a priority to stay here every year. The owner (David) was even able to track down our friends' lost luggage within 20 minutes.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank C W
mgarraus, Public Relations Manager at Saba Rock Resort, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thanks a lot for your review, although David is not the owner but thank you very much. We are very proud of our Saba Rock team!
Have a great day!
#2 of 7 in Virgin Gorda
Rosewood Little Dix Bay
Rosewood Little Dix Bay
#1 of 7 in Virgin Gorda

Been to Saba Rock Resort? Share your experiences!