Saba Rock Resort
Gordian Terrace(Virgin Gorda)(Great Value!)
$190
Travelocity
$180
$175
Fort Burt Hotel(Road Town)
$99
  • Pool
All reviewsnorth soundtarpon feedingbitter endgun creekhappy hour issmall islandfree iceescargotlobster tacosplay soccerbarbados roomcaribbean buzzenjoyed dinnerwater taxibareboat charterbeautiful spotwell worth the trip
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Beautiful tiny island resort with free ferry service to several surrounding resorts. Friendly and accommodating staff! Dave, the General Manager, makes sure everyone is having a great experience. I love this resort!

Stayed: March 2012
mgarraus, Public Relations Manager at Saba Rock Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Hello Anne!

Thank you for writing!

Please come back soon!
Cheers!
SR

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We stayed at Saba Rock for a second time and loved all the upgrades to the bar area. The new seating creates an ultra chilled lounge feel with cool music in the background. Josie is one of the most adoring bar tenders, greeting returning guests with a warm hug and the new menus are the best in the BVI. We loved every minute of our stay and would highly recommend it to any traveler looking for a relaxing time in the BVI.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank MarkusSchale

Dear GMHotelWailea

Thank you so much for your kind review. We truly appreciate your feedback.
We hope to see you again with us,
Our warm regards,

Saba Rock Resort

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were on a yacht at Leverck Marina and dingy'd over to this fabulous spot. We had a relaxing lunch with great service and good food. We checked out the facilities and the prices are very reasonable, we hope to go back and stay there. They have some history there, some items from the Rhone. And a great tiny beach with chairs and hammocks for photo ops and relaxing. The white sand, the blue skys, the turquoise waters, heaven!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ETicketRide

Dear ETicketRide

Thank you so much for your review.
We're looking forward to see you soon,

Warm Regards,
SR

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Mundane rooms, some with very good view. Food averagwe but sky high in price. This place was awesome some yrs ago but like so many other sucess stories, their service dropped off, they jacked their prices beyond reasonable and the food sagged to very mediocre. Bitter End is still much better in every respect but also considerably more expensive. This is a place where we now cook on the boat and come ashore for maybe a drink, shower or to use a computer.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sloopmaster
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is my second time staying at Saba Rock. It has been 2 years since I last visited the property and I am very pleased with my stay there.

+ Amazing customer service from general manager
- David, the general manager of Saba, went above and beyond to make sure I had a pleasant stay. Not only did he spend a lot of time answering my questions (I can be a very demanding client at times), he helped me plan my trip and did the best he could to make sure my stay was stress-free and fun. I am very thankful for David's helps and tips. Without David's help, I don't think my stay would have been as pleasant. Lara was also very helpful and she was very efficient.

I have also stayed at the Leverick Bay Hotel the night prior to my stay at Saba, and the level of service Saba Rock provides far exceeded my expectation and the level of service Leverick Bay provided.

+ Beautiful and Clean Room
At Saba, I stayed at the standard room, and the room was nice and comfortable. One down side is that wifi reception at the room isn't that great - connection can cut in and out at times.

+ Gorgeous Beach & Location
The beach is gorgeous and I love being able to step out of the door, take the ferry and kite. I love Saba's location, its proximity to Eustatia Island and Bitter End Yacht Club. Great place to just chill and do watersports!

+ Good Selection of Breakfast Food
Saba also offers a good selection of breakfast foods.

xoxo

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank nicolettalabella

Hello Nicole!
Thank you for taking the time to write your experience with us!

Warm regards from SR!