“Little Slice of Paradise”
Review of Saba Rock Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Virgin Gorda
Saba Rock Resort
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Virgin Gorda
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had the good fortune to celebrate my birthday at Saba Rock last weekend (December 8th and 9th). It was tremendously relaxing and located in the pristine and azure North Sound, with lovely sunshine and lots of breeze (which greatly appealed to my Kiteboarding better half).

They feed the tarpon at 5pm daily right off their deck which has lovely sofas under umbrellas for lounging, all the while listening to ambient music. The restaurant's food was great - had the linguini Commodore pasta which was one of the most tasty meals I've ever had. With the all you can eat salad bar, it was a great value.

The North Sound is quite simply paradise (and I would live there if only i could!)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RenaissanceJo
mgarraus, Public Relations Manager at Saba Rock Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Hello Seeker,

We're very glad that you have such a great experience with us.

We hope to see you soon again!

Cheers,

SR

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Very disappointed with the room..no TV..room... the dust really bothered my sinuses and the sheets had been washed with far too much clorox so my skin was itching all night.
The complimentary breakfast was very good and consisted of coffee (very good), orange juice, toast and fresh fruit.
The location of the room was great with the fresh breezes of North Sound, views of Bitter End. There is a nice garden to the back with a sandy area and hammocks to relax in.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We just had a mooring ball, so I can't speak to the rooms. Somehow I had heard about Bitter End, but not Saba Rocks. The bar was really comfortable with a beautiful view. Great Happy Hour drinks. Great shelter for the boat. Two nights were not enough. Will be back again and again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank flyboyswifeEXETER

Thanks a lot for writing a review!

Please come back soon!
Cheers from Saba Rock!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

This was the second time we have moored the boat at Saba Rock after 5 days of sailing in the BVI. The mooring facilities are top notch, protected slips, shore power, and dockside water! It is really nice to be on a slip after 5 days on moorings! that is just the start! The staff are just incredible, everyone on Saba Rock is like family! The food in my opinion is the best in the BVI and we have been around! The Bar & Happy Hour are not to be missed, at 5:00 they feed the local Tarpon that is a sight not to be missed! The grounds and private beach with hammocks are immaculate, and the rooms are the best value anywhere! A special thanks to David & Lara for being so incredibly accommodating, and again the entire staff for providing the best food and service in Paradise!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank JSWENERTON
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Whe you are passing food is pretty good Lobsters are huge, just a lovely plae to be.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank The_Two_of_Us_001
Reviewed May 28, 2012

It was first trip to the B.V.I. and a solo trip at that. I cannot say enough about Saba Rock Resort and the great people there. A big thanks to everyone there who made me feel welcome and took such good care to make sure my trip was a good one. My room was 'Nevis' and was the best value ever! My own little beach, complete with hammocks, was right outside my door. Coffee in the morning, overlooking the turquoise waters of the North Sound was breathtaking. I could go on .. but, you have to go and experience Saba for yourself! Thank you, Saba Rock!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank aml1961
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My boyfriend and i visited here as one night off the boat..... They promise hot showers, comfy beds and a great meal and boy do they deliver! Fantastic and a great price. The rooms are air conditioned, spacious and very comfortable. Be sure to head out the back to the beach and hammocks! We loved it and although we want to keep this a secret its only fair to share this beautiful place! Very handy ferry to bitter end, leverick bay, gunncreek. We are going back to learn kitesurfing and stay here as its a perfect location for it!

Food wise, a great menu, lovely service (julie pronounced iulie) .... The friendliest person we met in the BVi!

Dont miss Saba!

Surfsong Villa Resort
Surfsong Villa Resort
#1 of 1 in Beef Island
Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa & Suites Hotel

Been to Saba Rock Resort? Share your experiences!