“You Just have to”
Review of Saba Rock Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Virgin Gorda
Saba Rock Resort
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Virgin Gorda
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Whe you are passing food is pretty good Lobsters are huge, just a lovely plae to be.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank The_Two_of_Us_001

Reviewed May 28, 2012

It was first trip to the B.V.I. and a solo trip at that. I cannot say enough about Saba Rock Resort and the great people there. A big thanks to everyone there who made me feel welcome and took such good care to make sure my trip was a good one. My room was 'Nevis' and was the best value ever! My own little beach, complete with hammocks, was right outside my door. Coffee in the morning, overlooking the turquoise waters of the North Sound was breathtaking. I could go on .. but, you have to go and experience Saba for yourself! Thank you, Saba Rock!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank aml1961
Reviewed May 5, 2012

My boyfriend and i visited here as one night off the boat..... They promise hot showers, comfy beds and a great meal and boy do they deliver! Fantastic and a great price. The rooms are air conditioned, spacious and very comfortable. Be sure to head out the back to the beach and hammocks! We loved it and although we want to keep this a secret its only fair to share this beautiful place! Very handy ferry to bitter end, leverick bay, gunncreek. We are going back to learn kitesurfing and stay here as its a perfect location for it!

Food wise, a great menu, lovely service (julie pronounced iulie) .... The friendliest person we met in the BVi!

Dont miss Saba!

Stayed: May 2012
6  Thank FloridianScot
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The property is located in a prime spot for exploring. While small they have a nice beach area, hammocks, and a large open restaurant on the water.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Gringohaus
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I visited Saba Rock for drinks when staying at Leverick Bay a few years back and decided next trip to the BVI I would stay here a night or two. My wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. If you need activities to keep you busy during the day, Bitter End Yacht Club is just a short hop across the water.

We took the Grenada Room which is the cheapest room on the island. It's cozy and there is no TV which was fine with us, we came here to get away from news, reality shows, etc. The grounds are very, very well-maintained, the staff is helpful and polite.

The menu and quality of food is about the best we experienced on this trip from Jost, to Tortola, & finally Saba. Happy hour is 2-4 daily with $2.50 rum punch, painkillers, & Carib. By far the best deal in the BVI. Their dinner menu is excellent and they do offer an all-you-can-eat buffet for $30 nightly with very good selection.

I really cannot think of one complaint about Saba Rock, it's been a true highlight of this visit!

Travel here is slightly tricky, take the ferry to Spanish Town and a cab to either Gun Creek marina or Leverick Bay. You might have an easier time hailing the Saba Rock launch from the bar at Leverick. Besides you can enjoy a drink there while you wait. Otherwise, you will either need to phone from Gun Creek or have someone hail Saba Rock on VHF 16.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a bad room on the place, but we absolutely loved the view from the Gre...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank tulsaconan71
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Best Island In the BVI's. Great place to stay while in the north sound. Spotless rooms. Food is awesome, I love the Fish Tacos and Mojitos. Tarpon feedings in the afternoons are super. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Management is willing to help with any special arrangements. Can't wait for my next visit.
Capt. Don

• Stayed: March 2012
5  Thank YachtZephyr
Reviewed February 15, 2012

I now know what Heaven looks like. The staff was amazing and the food was delicious (I was particularly delighted with the Mahi Mahi fish tacos - YUM!) The gift shop had phenomenal prices and the views were surreal! I cannot wait to be back at Saba Rock again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
18 mi away
Fort Burt Hotel
Fort Burt Hotel
#10 of 13 in Road Town

Been to Saba Rock Resort? Share your experiences!