“Not to be missed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Marion, Massachusetts
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

To be honest, even if the food was mediocre, the incredible view would make Hog Heaven a "must do." We stopped for a late lunch and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Our barbequed pork sandwiches were yummy and we hung around just soaking in the view of North Sound while enjoying a few delightful rum drinks. Hog Heaven is very casual so come as you are ...

• Polish first
Monroe, New York
“A special place”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have been to Hog Heaven many times and have always enjoyed the ride and the experience. The food is very good, service pleasant, and the views are spectacular. The only drawback is if it is too windy but that is not a too frequent experience. The ribs, bbq pork and chicken and fried pork are excellent and the sides are all good (except the plantains, which are dry and tasteless). But all in all, we love it and go often.

Road Town, Tortola
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The View of the sound & Channel . . . and behind the bar!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I don't know if the breathtaking vista affected my tastebuds, but the pork was awesome!

I live on the water, so I need a good reason to come up on land = This is a Good Reason.

Josey is undoubtedly the Most Beautiful Woman in the World.

Craig, Missouri
“hog heaven BVI”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This was the BEST BBQ I ever had! The view was also fantastic! I loved the quaint outdoor restaurant with spectacular view and food to die for. I would highly recommend this to people who like BBQ. It is NOT fancy so if that is what you want please go somewhere else or you will be disappointed BUT if you love good food and a spectacular view to enjoy it with this is your place.

Visited February 2014
Palm Desert, California, United States
“A view to live for and so is the atmoshere.”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My wife and I drove that road 8 years ago, if I said it was a goat path ....I won't be exaggerating. Today a concrete highway OMG. That leads us to Hog Heaven new in the last two yrs. The view is to live for, the food was very good, based around pork. Lonna and I had no complaints, the camaraderie of the locals and visitors was amazing. We are outgoing people. The drinks were potent and cold. It is a must stop....... on your visit to the east end Virgin Gorda.

1 Thank Gene G