“Bravo Sail Bravura!”
Review of Sail Bravura

Sail Bravura
Ranked #9 of 15 Tours in Virgin Gorda
More attraction details
Owner description: Private luxury day sails on a real yacht, plus the best value. Compare us and you will be pleased.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Choose Capt Bob and the Bravura for a wonderful day of sailing, snorkeling,food and drink. Capt Bob and Mate John sailed to the VG Yacht Harbor to make our pick up more convenient. Both were friendly and provided interesting conversation and attentive service. We snorkeled at Cooper Island and Fallen Jerusalem. Capt Bob served a gourmet seafood lunch prepared in the galley, complete with wine. We finished the day with an exhilarating close haul sail along the coast of Virgin Gorda. All in all I can heartily recommend Capt Capt Bob , John and the Bravura sailing yacht.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My new husband and I were lucky enough to find Captain Bob during our honeymoon and chartered the Bravura for a full day of sailing around the BVIs. He picked us up from Scrub Island, which no one else was willing to do, and toured us around some great sight-seeing and bars. He and his first mate Johnny were incredibly hospitable, knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with, not to mention expert chefs. Our three-course lunch and wine were restaurant quality and just fantastic. Couldn't have asked for a more romantic trip, but also a fun one! The Bravura herself is absolutely gorgeous as well, and so much more enjoyable than chartering a cat. Highly recommend this experience!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We just returned from a week on VG and sailing with Capt Bob and John was certainly one of the highlights of our trip. Beautiful boat, great food, and awesome hospitality were the summary of the day.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My husband and I have had some good day sails before, but a day onboard Bravura with Captain Bob and Johnny took the experience to a completely new level. I wanted a special day for my husband's birthday and Bob provided perfectly. It just so happened that it was Bob's birthday, too, so it made for an extra special day. From the minute that my family of 6 stepped onto Bravura, we were completely spoiled. Skipper Bob started by informing us that he wanted us to feel as if the boat was ours. We had what seemed to be an endless supply of drinks available with a large variety to choose from. Bob made sure that every need was met. Johnny was an absolute delight to be around and equally as helpful.

We sailed for a little over 2 hours to Cooper Island and then snorkeled while Bob prepared lunch. He took great care in planning a meal that would meet all of our needs, which is hard to do with children ranging from ages 2 to 14. He prepared a delicious meal of lasagna, an incredible salad with blue cheese, green apples, bell pepper, cucumbers with an amazing dressing, and garlic bread. My entire family loved it! To top it all off, we had a wonderful chocolate birthday cake that Bob had picked out!

After lunch, we set sail back to Leverick Bay in Virgin Gorda. The winds were not perfect for the sail back but Bob still made sure that we had a true sailing experience, allowing my husband to actively take part in much of the sailing. My husband said that it was the best day of sailing that he has ever had. I highly recommend sailing with Bravura!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Captain Bob and crew were great hosts and really made you feel at home and comfortable from the get go. Then all the great features of the custom built sailing vessel combined with spectacular food was just the right thing for my wife and I.
So when making a choice for your perfect sailing day in the BVI's I highly recommend Sail Bravura.
Skipper Bob got it just right!

1  Thank Joe D