“Good for Picky Eaters”

The Pavillion at Little Dix Bay
Ranked #16 of 38 Restaurants in Virgin Gorda
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We opted not to do the meal plans and thought a la carte menu was just fine. Food is very good for picky eaters. Their whipped cream and also Calaloo soup are tremendous and they gave me the recipes. Loved afternoon tea!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

We ate there twice. Once for dinner and lunch. Dinner with our group was enjoyable. Most had the buffet which was sumptuous and 2 of us ordered a salad and fish a la carte, which was delicious.
Wine was okay but very overpriced for what it was.
Lunch was just okay.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I can't say enough about the food and atmosphere at the Pavilion restaurant at LDB.
The breakfast buffet every morning is one of the best ways to start your day while at the resort.
They have every type of food I have ever wanted for breakfast and I struggle with not over doing it when I eat there.

I love the raw salmon with capers and always enjoy eggs any way imaginable along with every kind of fresh fruit you could desire. They now serve fresh smoothies in the morning with your choices of fruit.

Dinner was also exceptional there and the views are breathtaking.

Can't wait to plan our next trip there.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Nothing splendorous, but it is ok to have a meal after the beach or have some snacks. The food is good but as I sad, its not unmissable.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Food quality was very good overall. Service staff were always helpful and friendly. Buffets can be a bit overpriced, but we usually stay away from the same and opted for the ala carte menu, which always had something pleasing on it.