“The illa was simply perfect!”
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE, 5 BR. OCEANFRONT villa with every luxury for your vacation in paradise!
These exquisite beaches are POND & SAVANNAH. The villa is located on the curve,  2-minute paddle! In ALL directions, beauty surrounds you! Pond & Savannah Bay Beaches: a 2-minute kayak paddle away!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
View of Caribe Main House from Bali #2 Suite. You always have exclusive use of the whole villa.
View from Caribe #3 bedroom looking up to the Bali Wing, with 2 bedrooms - BALI I (Q) & BALI 2 (K) .
The HORIZON POOL is surrounded by lovely tropical GARDENS and SOLITUDE.
The outdoor living room is favorite place for relaxing and watching the yachts sail by...
Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner overlooking the turquoise sea!
What a WONDERFUL WAY to greet the day! Breakfast on A DREAM COME TRUE'S verandah!
Hoping to enjoy special experiences on VG? Let me help you plan your trip & make it happen for you!
The open floor plan and 16 foot sliders bring the views of the SEA into every corner of the room!
The BALI #2 KING Suite Bed - views to 3 beaches and across to Tortola and other BVI islands!
After a memorable day, enjoy the spectacular sunsets at our villa! Bring your camera!
MANGO-MAHOE BAY BEACH, a 5-minute stroll or 30 SECONDS BY CAR!
The sound of the waves on the shore will lull you to sleep, but first a swim in the pool is a must!
No better place than the horizon pool to watch spectacular VG SUNSETS each evening!
CARIBE #3 is in the Caribe Main House and offers a sofa bed, kitchenette, and large private deck.
Many guests SWIM to the beaches or SNORKEL, but a 2 minute KAYAK and you're at Pond Bay Beach!
Let's tour the recently updated GREAT ROOM: luxurious and comfortable, with Tommy Bahama fabrics.
The updated kitchen is exceptionally equipped for enjoyable cooking; + a professional gas grill.
You'll find professional quality knives, pots & pans, & a cabinet of spices in this CHEF'S KITCHEN!
DINING for 10 + 4 at the granite counter makes for festive evenings!
There is SATELLITE TV and a DVD library. Wireless internet is complimentary. Bring your laptop.
BALI #2 KING SUITE - Serene with Love seat, and kitchenette, plus private deck, open air shower!
The  BALI #2 KING Suite Bathroom with beautiful tiles.
The PRIVATE DECK off BALI #2 KING SUITE! Looking toward Tortola.
BALI  #1 SUITE has 2 Queen beds and is located in the BALI BUILDING.
The BALI #1 QUEEN SUITE; 2 queen beds, bath, exterior shower, patio.
This is the shower in BALI #I Suite. The tiles match the color of the Caribbean Sea!
CARIBE #I SUITE has 2 Queen beds with a private deck and is located off the Great Room.
CARIBE #2 KING SUITE with gorgeous views, private staircase and deck, outdoor shower.
The private deck off the CARIBE #2 KING Suite.  ALL 5 bedrooms have a private DECK OR PATIO.
Our guests take showers just to see the GORGEOUS views!
CARIBE #3 has a kitchenette (left) and Tommy Bahama mahogany furniture, 4 poster king bed, sofa.bed
We LOVE to PAMPER our guests at A DREAM COME TRUE ~ offering many extras at NO charge. CHECK!
If it rains in Virgin Gorda, it's for a few minutes - and you are usually treated to a rainbow!
Virgin Gorda sunsets are rightfully famous - just sit back and watch the show!
Looking toward Tortola and The Dogs Islands... Another day, another sunset!
The HORIZON Pool is a MAGICAL PLACE after watching the sunsets!
Peek through the bouganvilla out to sea...steps leading down to CARIBE III BR. and our waterfront.
The POOL BAR & OUTDOOR KITCHEN have a PROFESSIONAL GAS GRILL for cooking under the stars!
This cluster of bouganvilla hangs down by the pool, and hummingbirds build nests in the branches.
Mr. Bridgewater worked at Little Dix Resort for 40 years. This is a special plant he found for me.
Bouganvilla comes in more than ten varities, and we keep expanding our garden.
Our papaya trees are usually loaded with succulent fruit ready to be picked for guests!
Give me a call and let's start planning your BEST LUXURY vacation ever!
When you arrive, this traveller palm will welcome you to A Dream Come True!
Maybe your DREAM adventure is having a girl's vacation!
You will be amazed by the colors and feeling of the Virgin Gorda seas.
After snorkeling, you'll enjoy some beach time!
YES, you can be the only ones on the beach in Virgin Gorda!  I'll share my tips with you.
The beaches of Virgin Gorda rank in the Top 10 in the World! And the island is safe and friendly.
Back again to the Boulders at 'THE BATHS,' a natural wonder!
No visit to VG is complete without a trip to THE BATHS NATIONAL PARKS - four spectacular beaches!
With 14 spectacular beaches, you'll want to see all of them! Boulders at Virgin Gorda Beaches!
Come experience your BEST vacation ever at A Dream Come True Estate!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Patricia...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The illa was simply perfect!”
Reviewed January 25, 2016 for a stay in September 2015

We are a family of 13 from 3 years old to 73. We experienced two wonderful weeks with easy access to beaches, snorkeling, and scuba trips, yoga on the pool deck, massages, and wonderful meals prepared by Chef Puck. The bedrooms are comfortable and well appointed and private. The gathering areas are comfortable with beautiful views from every angle. The pool is beautiful and perfect for children and adults. A Dream Come True is the best we have ever experienced. Simply perfect in every way!

Traveling group: Extended Family
Jan 25, 2016
Dear Pat,

I'm happy your two week Christmas stay at A Dream Come True fulfilled all of your Virgin Gorda dreams for your extended family of 13! It was my pleasure to help you plan this trip over the past year, including charter flights, a private chef, restaurant dinners, and activities on Virgin Gorda for your family. Thank you for the photos you sent of your lovely family. They'll go in the MEMORY BOOK at A Dream Come True!

A Dream Come True Estate
jtbt08738
Katonah, New York
“#1 view from a shower in world!”
Reviewed January 24, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Trip was early celebration of 35th anniversary. The views from the villa amazed me repeatedly! Virgin Gorda has great views to begin with and this villa takes great advantage of its location to showcase the island. The shower I reference is connected to one of the five suites. Since it is 80 degrees year round the showwer is actually outside, quite private with a direct view to the sea and neighboring islands. I highly recommmend a stay!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jan 25, 2016
Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at A Dream Come True and your "Romantic Getaway for Two" for your 35th Wedding Anniversary! I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. You were a repeat visitor to Virgin Gorda, and thanks for choosing A Dream Come True for this trip! It was my pleasure to assist with your vacation plans. I hope you'll come again next winter.

Germaine Fritz. Owner
A Dream Come True Estate
Rob W
“Impossible to not enjoy!”
Reviewed November 10, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

As many beautiful spots as there are on this Island, you will find it difficult to leave this idyllic spot. While we took many memories of Virgin Gorda home with us, from the Baths to Leverick Bay, the time spent at A Dream Come True Villa was our most cherished. It's impossible not to enjoy!

Germaine, the owner, went out of her way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Germaine, the housekeeper, filled our rooms with fresh flowers and was always ready with assistance and information and Gino, who oversaw the property, was most helpful and always cheerful.

It was a wonderful, relaxing week in a glorious spot!

Tip: For the rare times you do want to leave the property and explore the Island, READ Germaine's incredibly detailed travel guide--it's indispensible!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 11, 2015
Dear Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to write such an eloquent review about your stay at A Dream Come True Villa. You came for a "Romantic Getaway for Two," looking for a serene and relaxing place to be surrounded by beauty. I'm delighted that you and Ruth loved your stay. I agree that my housekeeper Germain is superb! Gino of Mango Bay Resort is #1 when it comes to Guest Services. We hope to see you again someday.

Germaine Fritz, Owner, A Dream Come True Villa
Ryan J
Hollister, California
“A vacation of a lifetime - Beautiful in every way”
Reviewed October 25, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We were all very impressed with everything, top to bottom. From the moment when we came to the top of the road where we can see Savannah Bay for the first time (which blew our minds), to our last day enjoying the house, all of it was exceptional and exceeded our expectations. It is very rare to come and find a place that is even close to what you see and hear online. Vacationers spend their time and money looking for something special and, usually there is always something that disappoints and was not what you had expected. Your place was “exactly” what I had hoped for, and more. The Island and Villa was almost something to where you could not believe what you were seeing, and actually being there, in it, was remarkable!

I know you know how much I researched all of the places we could have gone for vacation and, what it meant to me to take my Family on a very special vacation. Thank you, for making this possible and having the vision to build and create such an amazing and very special place. Our group did and saw so many things, I cannot even begin to describe the magic of it all. We had so many laughs and very funny incidences (like when the iguana jumped into the pool with Al and freaked him out), and had very special moments in getting lost within the beauty of it all.

Your insight and attention to detail, all with great support has been most appreciated. You’re amazing! My Family will never forget this vacation of a lifetime! It was everything I wanted for them. Again, thank you!

Al will be mailing to you a book he borrowed from the house and, I think he is planning on sending you some of his award winning wine. I have attached some photo’s of our trip. I can send them through multiple emails so it does not bog down your email.

We definitely would like to go again! It is a truly remarkable place and location- the best on the entire island!

All the Best,
Ryan

Traveling group: Extended Family
Oct 26, 2015
Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the tie to share your experiences at A Dream Come True and Virgin Gorda - your first visit to both. Your large family group traveled from California to the BVI to enjoy all the wonders of Virgin Gorda, and it was well worth the trip! It was my pleasure to assist with planning your car rental, private chef and other details for this special vacation. I'm happy the villa met and exceeded all of your expectations; it always seems to excel in every way thanks to my wonderful staff in Virgin Gorda. My business card says, "Your best vacation ever!" and your stay is an example of what my guests can expect when they stay at ADCT. I'm sure the iguana was as surprised as Al when he fell from the palm tree into the pool because iguanas hate water! I hope your family keeps ADCT on its "TO DO" list. We'd love to welcome you back again.

All my best to you and your family,
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 26, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Traveling group: Friends
Jun 28, 2015
Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Since you returned for your second stay at A Dream Come True in 9 months, I'm convinced that you loved everything about it! I'm delighted that this trip you and your wife brought along seven of your best friends to enjoy all that the villa and lovely Virgin Gorda had to offer. It was my pleasure to collaborate with you again with planning your trip, making dinner reservations and making arrangements with Chef Puck.

All my best,
A Dream Come True Villa
www.bvidreamvilla.com
Leotis1
Atlanta, Georgia
“Another 5 Star!”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

My family had a wonderful time staying at this beautiful villa. Everything was as stated. The accommodations, views, the location, the housekeeping the welcome gifts were all perfect. Puck the chef was great too! I sincerely hope we can go back someday. The owner is simply wonderful, extremely repsonsive and helpful. I have stayed in villas on St. John and on Virgin Gorda in the past and this is the best.

Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Jun 19, 2015
Thank you for sharing in our phone conversation details about your stay at A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE. It was my pleasure to help you plan your family's trip. With three children - one just learning to walk - you and your wife were not just looking for a 5-star, luxury vacation home, but one that perfectly suited your active family. I'm happy that all the amenities I included pleased you, plus the housekeeping and personal laundry service made you feel pampered during your stay. I knew Chef Puck's dinners would add to your enjoyment of the week. I hope you'll have the opportunity to return someday!

All my best to you and your family,
A DREAM COME TRUE ESTATE
lnmassey
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“The name says it all!”
Reviewed June 2, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My husband and I were lucky enough to find a last minute vacancy at A Dream Come True and Germaine couldn't have been more wonderful to work with. We have stayed in VRBO homes all over the world, but none begin to compare to this villa. Germaine's attention to detail shows with the first contact and never ends. I could duplicate all of the glorious things said by other reviews but will just agree with them all. My prayer is the we can return again and share this heaven with our family.Less

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 3, 2015
Dear Ellen,

Thank you for your 5-star review. I'm so happy you and you husband were able to come to A Dream Come True for a two-week "Romantic Getaway for Two." It was your 20th year traveling to Virgin Gorda! You told me that you drink from your ADCT coffee mug every morning and dream of your return....a 2-week stay in May 2016 with your adult children. We are excited to welcome you back, and I'm delighted to be involved in planning your trip! Chef Puck will be smiling when he hears you are planning another stay.

All my best,
Germaine Fritz
Owner
A Dream Come True Villa Estate
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing