All reviews north sound beach bar grocery store upstairs restaurant friday night buffet laundry mat the north end mooring ball bitter end yacht club is visit virgin gorda conch fritters spanish town an incredible view casual restaurant hog heaven star resort day sail
Selected filters
Reviewed April 30, 2019 via mobile

This is really a corner of paradise. Unfortunately a lot of buildings in this area took a pretty heavy hit by Katrina in 2017, but this place made through (I am sure they did some renovation). I am staying with some colleagues in an apartment that has everything you need + a breath taking balcony with an incredible view. The only thing that can be improved is WiFi, cause it doesn’t really get all the way in to the apartment.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
MGarraus, Marketing at Leverick Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Thank you for your review and your stay with us! We are working hard to have everything rebuild, the owners of the villas are working on it and we are about to have a better Internet connection for sure! Hopefully, when you come back you will enjoy an almost perfect WIFI!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

The spa is not comfortable, the "therapists" do not know what they are doing, nor do I think they care. I almost walked out when I saw the "shower". In hindsight I wish I had. I rarely write negative reviews but please beware.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
MGarraus, Marketing at Leverick Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

We are very sorry about your bad experience. We will notify the spa immediately. Hopefully, if you come back they can amend this for you!

Reviewed April 16, 2019

The resort is almost fully recovered from the Hurricane. We stayed in the hotel section for just 3 nights. This was our first visit to VG other that a day sail visit. We really enjoyed our stay here. The casual restaurant was very good. There was entertainment in the evening as well. Our room was nice, with a coffee maker & fridge. The wonderful front desk loaned us a hair dryer. Wifi in the room was a little spotty. You'll need to rent a car since it is on the north end of the island. You are close to Hog Heaven, which is an amazing place to go in the afternoon. Excellent food and good drinks! What we loved best about LBR is the outstanding customer service. They were quick to respond to all my emails with questions before the trip. Using a cab to bring us from the ferry to the resort after we arrived late in the day was a gear tip. They even set it up for me.They also helped me recover my hat that I had left in the cab. You can arrange for a company like Speedy's to bring your rental car out to the resort so you don't have to take a cab back to Spanish Town. We will definitely stay there the next time we visit & Stay longer!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MGarraus, Marketing at Leverick Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments and appreciation on Tripadvisor. We always welcome feedback from our valued guests to help us maintain and improve our product and services. We can't wait to have you back again with us.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

Anchored our Jeanneau 54 monohull on a mooring ball in Leverick Bay. Mooring balls were available as well as BoatyBalls. They have a full service marina and provisioning there if you need. WE DID NOT STAY AT HOTEL. We stayed on the boat, so I can’t really rate the hotel.
We had a great dinner at the Leverick Bay restaurant with an incredible view of the bay. The waitress was pleasant and helpful and the food and drinks were good.
We had the Anegada Lobster which was delectable and had a very pleasant evening with friends watching the sunset as we dined. A definite must if you visit Virgin Gorda!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andyflipse
MGarraus, Marketing at Leverick Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2019

So glad to hear you enjoyed your dinner here! Thanks for checking us out and taking the time to share. Hope to see you again if you're ever back in Virgin Gorda!

Reviewed March 10, 2019

Nice place to hang out with your boat for an evening. The musician was a hoot and the island itself was very rustic and authentic. Food was average. Service was very good. Nice to experience the authenticity. Fun for 1 night.

Room tip: We stayed on the boat and rented a slip
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank elainemL1976RE

Thanks for checking us out and taking the time to share. Hope to see you again if you're ever back in town!