This was our third leg of our trip and the reason for trip. :) We stay on the top floor and the view was awesome. We were able to hang our diving gear and it was safe. This place is very laid back and it's bar is known to the local boats and all those who sail trough. They stop off for a few. People we meet here we ran into at other places around the island. Very cool. A few Tx Ranger fans. Back to the laid back part.... Our bathroom shower was very moldy and I kept my shoes on but I hated looking at. My was not ruined by this at all. The rooms are modest but have tv, sm fridge, and a safe. We were happy we were only in at night anyway. The owner was very nice as too. We even ran into him & his sailing friends at the best BBQ in BVI. Hogs Heaven. We enjoyed our visit. I even did a diving course here and it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina is located in Virgin Gorda, the third largest of the British Virgin Islands. Known as the newest seaside recreational complex, Leverick Bay Resort and Marina, is lapped by the pristine waters of a magnificent blue lagoon best known as "North Sound".The resort offers tranquility with its spacious hillside rooms exquisitely decorated a few steps from the sandy beach. The suites located above The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina are surrounded by the outstanding view of North Sound, Mosquito Island and the Caribbean Sea.Leverick Bay Resort rewards its guests with a perfect getaway offering gourmet dinners at The Restaurant, overlooking the marina, with fresh local seafood, house cut steaks, and a wide selection of fine wines and spirits. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Leverick Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands