Stayed at Leverick for one night.
+Mediocre to Poor Service
Service was mediocre at best. I think Sean was the only person I think is super nice and helpful. Front desk staff can be somewhat useful, depending on who you speak to. The staff on boat deck was actually pretty mean - I was asking for help regarding renting a dingy, and they were rude and dismissive.
+ Mediocre Restaurants
Restaurants there were ok. Price was decent though versus other hotels in the area.
+ Basic, tidy and neat room
Room was neat and tidy.
Wifi connection was pretty bad.
+ Cheaper than other hotels in area. Understandable, because level of service poorer and access to other beaches more limited, room more basic & rustic versus other hotels such as Saba Rock and Bitter End Yacht Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina is located in Virgin Gorda, the third largest of the British Virgin Islands. Known as the newest seaside recreational complex, Leverick Bay Resort and Marina, is lapped by the pristine waters of a magnificent blue lagoon best known as "North Sound".The resort offers tranquility with its spacious hillside rooms exquisitely decorated a few steps from the sandy beach. The suites located above The Leverick Bay Resort and Marina are surrounded by the outstanding view of North Sound, Mosquito Island and the Caribbean Sea.Leverick Bay Resort rewards its guests with a perfect getaway offering gourmet dinners at The Restaurant, overlooking the marina, with fresh local seafood, house cut steaks, and a wide selection of fine wines and spirits. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Leverick Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Virgin Gorda
- Leverick Bay Resort Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands