“The Baths - lovely”

$154.99*
and up
Day Cruise to British Virgin Islands from St Thomas or St John
More attraction details
Owner description: The most well-known attraction on the island, these giant boulders or batholiths, brought to the surface by volcanic eruptions, are scattered about forming a beautiful grotto and tranquil pools.
Raleigh, North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The Baths - lovely”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Husband and I spend a couple of different days here. We had a great time crawling through the boulders to get to Devil's Bay. The boulders and rocks were beautiful. Very nice snorkeling on the Devil's Bay side. A Must-See!

1 Thank BaileytheWonderDog

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Wevertown, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“A little slice of heaven.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Perfect spot for shell collecting, sunbathing, shallow swimming, and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Not to be missed.

Visited July 2012
nj
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“BREATHTAKING BATHS”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was one of the most beautiful beaches that I have ever been to. It was fun going on the -path in the boulders. Simply incredible. I hope to return someday and spend more time here.

Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Place to Explore”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Crawling between, over, and under all the boulders was a lot of fun and the beach at The Baths and Devil's Bay were excellent! Go early to avoid the crowds (we had the place to ourselves for the first hour when we arrived at 9:00 a.m.)

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not miss this”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Be prepared for crowds, but do not miss this. I thought about staying on the boat when the rest of my group went, but the crew told me I would regret it. They were right. This was fantastic. I mysterious, wonderful, bouldering, climbing excursion through an other-worldly landscape. Truly a unique experience. I just wish my kids had been with me on this trip to experience it.

Visited May 2013