“mother nature's wonder”

Private Boat Charter to British Virgin Islands from St John
$600.00*
Private Charter to British Virgin Islands
More attraction details
Owner description: The most well-known attraction on the island, these giant boulders or batholiths, brought to the surface by volcanic eruptions, are scattered about forming a beautiful grotto and tranquil pools.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

great place to visit while in Virgin Gorda! We absolutely loved it. It's a little walk down but very nice and enjoyable. We had our 6 year old one with us and he had a blast! You can walk thru the rocks to Devil's Bay and just enjoy some time at the beautiful beach with shallow waters. I would highly recommend water shoes and to be careful as my husband stepped on sea urchin while climbing the rocks :) But it wasn't a big deal. Local people recommended some hot wax and vinegar and it sure helped.

there is a cute bar at the bottom of the Bath too. Views are amazing and it truly is very unique place.

Don't forget to stop by at Mad Dog for a drink or two...it's always fun there and u will see bunch of chickens and roosters running around :) but those are pretty much anywhere on Virgin Gorda.

there is a small fee (I think like $3 to get in)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,479)

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Our 5 year old loved this place with so many shallow water grottos to explore. The Devil’s Bay trail can be navigated barefoot which I preferred. There are several short steep latters that make it easier to climb up/down the rocks. A waterproof camera is recommended. There are a lot of nooks-and-crannies so its easy to get away from any crowds.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was a highlight of our trip! What a great way to get out see the island and meet some great people! I wish I would have brought towels, pack, chairs and spent the day. The beaches were great and the swimming fantastic. Didn't bring snorkel gear but could have. Recommend water shoes/tevas...flip flops will not cut it!

2  Thank Stephanie A
Reviewed October 15, 2012

It's worthy of a trip, but not awe inspiring. Go early (Pre-10am) or late to avoid the crowds who come in on the site-seeing boats.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I was recently on a cruise and went to Virgin Gorda/ The Bath's from Tortola. I was so intrigued by the beautiful bolders and surrounding ocean. This is truly a must see. I also explored the cave and scaled some of the boulders for better views. It is breathtaking.