“Great View So So Food”
Review of Top of the Baths

Top of the Baths
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Virgin Gorda
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gold Coast of MI
“Great View So So Food”
Reviewed March 23, 2010

Stopped for a late lunch and we both ordered the crab salad, for the price we figured it would be real, wrong it was Krab not crab, I can get that anywhere in the world. Try something on the menu not the crab salad.

2 Thank BJCMi

Catterick, United Kingdom
“this restauranr has one of the best views in the world”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

we eat at the top of the baths restaurant four times during our stay in virgin gorda this christmas and new year and the food eveytime was outstanding . the menu is very varied to suit all tastes and the view over the sea to the other virgin islands is just out of this world

Santa Monica, California
“How many other restaurants have a freshwater pool???---Loved this place!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2010

This restaurant was a dream come true for me!! I spent three days on Virgin Gorda, and I visited the Top of the Baths twice for lunch. The coconut chicken sandwich was wonderful...as was the Rueben....Delicious smoothies there too. But the main attraction for me was the freshwater pool!! I couldn't think of a better way to end a day of snorkeling at the Baths then with a dip in a refreshing pool with a breath-taking view!! Especially enjoyed the fleeting rain showers that rolled through in the late afternoon too. If you visit The Baths, this place is must see!! Very friendly staff too.

Milwaukee, WI
“Grab a Snack & a Fruit Punch”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

Besides the “Top of the Baths” restaurant, there are also some shops in that general area. The restaurant is a very nice open-air atmosphere. The prices seemed a little high, but I would recommend it for taking a little break. There are great views from the restaurant. We ordered the chicken coconut wrap, which was very tasty. Also, we had the fruit punch, which was not the sugary, powder-you-mix-with-water, fruit punch…it was many kinds of fruit juices mixed together – VERY TASTY – worth a try for $2.00!

1 Thank travlinmel101
Gloucester, MA
“Best Dinner in 2 Weeks on Virgin Gorda!”
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I just returned from a two-week stay on Virgin Gorda, and our dinner for twelve at The Top of The Baths was the highlight of our trip! We also dined at The Restaurant at Leverick Bay, The Mineshaft, Little Dix, Nail Bay, Saba Rock, and The Rock Cafe. The cocktails were voted the best by each member of our "foodie" family. I drink mine the virgin way, so taste really matters to me. The entrees ranged from Anagada lobster to duck to filet mignon and creative pasta dishes. Conch fritters to die for! The different salads we ordered were crisp and nicely presented. What I consider the main reason for dining out - the desserts - were a home run! There were six choices, all made on the premises, and each person except one hoarded their own, rather that share a dessert with a spouse! I travel to Virgin Gorda about five times a year, and Top of the Baths has become #1 in my list of restaurants, except for Biras, but I can't afford to bring our extended family there and they don't have tables for 12!
The views from The Top of The Baths are extraordinary! You can see so many US and BVI islands in the distance, and the restaurant is surrounded by beautiful tropical flowering plants. The breakfast menu is great, too, and lunch is very popular, but I usually come for sunset and dinner once each trip when I'm on Virgin Gorda.

4 Thank VGgal