“Unexpectedly delicious”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had time to kill before flying out in the morning and decided to have breakfast at Top of the Baths, which has a breathtaking panorama view and a posse of chickens pecking on the deck for entertainment. The food was a secondary thought, honestly, what can you expect from a spot which is always thick with tourists? I was amazed. The food was terrific, the service exceptional and a value too. Top of the Baths has become our departure morning breakfast tradition.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

After spending the afternoon at the Baths this was a great retreat. Amazing view with a great lunch and Island drinks. This is just what we needed after a morning of snorkeling. Everyone was very friendly and the view takes your breath away. Great spot.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

What a view! What great food! I love this place! I had a Greek salad for lunch while my husband and friends had a burger and grouper sandwiches. Everything was great. They also have a sushi bar. There is a swimming pool close by for a quick dip before or after lunch.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stopped here to eat at the suggestion of our chartered boat captain while he cleared customs for us. It took fifteen minutes for the waiter to find our table and an hour later, when the hamburgers arrived, they were barely cooked. I love Virgin Gorda, but this felt like a tourist trap. Fifteen minutes after finishing our meal, I had to rise from my seat to locate the waiter, fifty yards away, to get the check. If the food had been good, or had the service been friendly, I would have accepted it. But the food was marginal at best and the service was non-existent. True, it was busy, but this was not what I wanted in a Virgin Gorda lunch spot! We wasted valuable VG exploration time at a place I would most likely never return.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Worth a visit once you get through The Baths . Good facilities had drinks but the food on offer looked good. Did this visit from our cruise ship stop to Tortola.