“Delicious”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had a wonderful meal last night. The wine selection is the best on the island, better than Little Dix Bay. The pasta was homemade. Clearly, the former restaurant location was better, but that one fell into the ocean during a mudslide many years ago. I will visit again on my next trip.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Very good authentic Italian food. I honestly didn't expect much going here since I've never had great Italian in the Caribbean, but I was pleasantly surprised. The risotto and gnocchi were especially good, as was the service. The only negative is the space -- second floor with no outdoor seating. If Giorgio's were in a better/more scenic location, that would definitely take it up a notch. Even so, if you're in the mood for Italian, I'd definitely recommend Giorgio's.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Prices high, food mediocre. Service excellent. Limited choices all seeming to be just a different pasta with the same sauce.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

For a change of pace, away from LDB, Giorgio's is a good choice. They have a nice wine by the glass selection, as well as delicious pasta and steak dishes. The service was also very good.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Our server was exceptional. His timing was perfect and mannerism elegant. The atmosphere is rustic and metropolitan, but lacked something. It was empty at 8 pm on a Friday night. Only one other table of guests. The wine menu was impressive and dinner menu offered a wide variety of gourmet cuisine. We started with a modest bottle of wine. My son and I craved a salad and shared a garden salad as an appetizer. We dined on the Veal, the Sagni pasta, and the Grouper. The main dishes were good but sides were a bit bland. We shared a puffed pastry dessert, but it was very doughy and dry. The meal was nice but could be improved on and the portions a bit small for the price. Our evening cost over $250. Still it was one of the better establishments on VG.