“A SimplePlace”

Ranked #26 of 38 Restaurants in Virgin Gorda
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This is a simple hotel on the sea next to Spanish Town. The restaurant seems over priced. I did not eat there. People who stay there seem to like it, but there are much ncer places at similar prices. This would not be my choice.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went here our first night on Virgin Gorda for their "famous Saturday pig roast". It was 8:00, a little late on Gorda I guess, but we were one of two tables. They make the employees wear ridiculous pirate costumes, I felt so bad for them.

The food was passable. The singers were OK.

I could see where at sunset the view is probably nice.

Overall, we just felt awkward here. More peppy music, some twinkle lights, and better food would go a long way here.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

Food is terrible - the conch fritters are overcooked and salty. The food tasteless

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Good food and reasonable price, but I wouldn't stop to eat here unless you were staying here.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

This restaurant is on the water and would be best at sunset. We ate breakfast there and enjoyed it--very relaxing with nice views of the Tortolla. The dinner was just average. They were out of a number of menu items. Our waiter, Noel, was very friendly and efficient.