“Most enjoyable New Years Eve at Chez Bamboo”
Review of Chez Bamboo

Chez Bamboo
Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Virgin Gorda
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My family ventured there on New Year's Eve not knowing what to expect for we had young children with us. It turned out that it wasn't a problem at all with bringing them along. The band was fun and everyone in the place was dancing. Even the kids. Chez Bamboo had a spectacular fireworks display at midnight! The owner, Rose, was always visible. She greeted everyone and made sure that everyone had a fun time. Her staff is very professional and friendly. On previous visits we have dined there and the food is great.

1  Thank semb1

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Chez Bamboo combines great service with excellent cuisine to make a wonderful dining experience. Our server, Sharon, was exceptional. This restaurant has come a long way in the last two years.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

This was definitely the best meal on our Virgin Island Vacation and HIGHLY Recommended.

The bacon wrapped dates were to die for.
I cannot say enough fabulous words about the Lobster Curry. It was a flavorful comfort food heaven!
My boyfriend got the seafod platter which was absolutely the best (calamari, smoked salmon, ceviche).

If they were in my neighborhood in the US I would be a regular. You MUST go when in Virgin Gorda! ENJOY!

Reviewed December 20, 2011

eat outdoors, what a totally chilled and comfortable spot, you won't want to leave..try the crusted Chevre

1  Thank drummernj
Reviewed December 19, 2011

My husband and I dined outside at Chez Bamboo. We found the atmosphere and servers to be very charming. The food was quite good - including the salad that I got which was extremely fresh - I had bbq ribs yummy!!!