It is no doubt the best option around Alba, Piemonte, Italy. The Relais San Maurizio is located in Santo Stefano di Belbo a small village near Alba, about 20 minutes driving distance. It is placed on the top of the hill surrounded by vineyards 360°. Really amazing. It is an old monastery (17th century) completely renovated with nice rooms and suites. It has the best restaurant of the area Da Guido where you eat an egg with white truffles (season is October to late December) that you will not find similar anywhere in Alba. Service is charming and gently. I have already stayed there about 5 times and will come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Maurizio is a unique, unforgettable place. Refined and romantic, it is the ideal place for a true time of wellness, relaxation, soothing the senses and the spirit. An unexpected, happy discovery. The frescoed halls, the 31 rooms with unique decorations, the gardens and the park with centuries-old trees are all truly enchanting. The large outdoor swimming pool at the top of the hill provides a 360° view of the surrounding landscape. The hotel is also home to the Michelin starred 'di Guido da Costigliole' restaurant and the exclusive 'La Via del Sale' Medical & Beauty SPA. It is a partner of the Relais & Chateaux chain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Relais San Maurizio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Maurizio Hotel Santo Stefano Belbo
- Relais San Maurizio Italy/Santo Stefano Belbo, Piedmont