Relais San Maurizio is located in the vineyards of Piemont, near the Barolo area.
The hotel offers all expected amenities, additionally surprises by excellent service and calm atmosphere.
As the hotel is remote from major attractions, the hotel infrastructure itself, the spa and the surrounding vineyards are the main options.
It is worth mentioning that the hotel offers E-bikes to explore the nearby landscape. We were taking advantage of this service and were surprised by the comfort and distance those bikes provide. The hotel staff arranged a tour through one of the nearby wineries as well. We just stayed 2 days and left the Piemont relaxed and full of new and positive impressions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Maurizio is a unique, unforgettable place. Refined and romantic, it is the ideal place for a true time of wellness, relaxation, soothing the senses and the spirit. An unexpected, happy discovery. The frescoed halls, the 31 rooms with unique decorations, the gardens and the park with centuries-old trees are all truly enchanting. The large outdoor swimming pool at the top of the hill provides a 360° view of the surrounding landscape. The hotel is also home to the Michelin starred 'di Guido da Costigliole' restaurant and the exclusive 'La Via del Sale' Medical & Beauty SPA. It is a partner of the Relais & Chateaux chain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Relais San Maurizio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Maurizio Hotel Santo Stefano Belbo
- Relais San Maurizio Italy/Santo Stefano Belbo, Piedmont