“Great Gear Hire - Thankyou!”

Island Surf and Sail
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: We have the best rental gear, the best service and the best prices! Let us kit you out with some fun toys for your charter or villa rental. All our prices include free delivery for orders over $75. We have a choice of Paddleboards (SUP), Kayaks, Surfboards, Fishing Gear, Snorkel Gear, Floats and more. We also offer amazing day trips on board our powerboat "IRIE", our 26ft Dusky Technicraft. She seats 6 comfortably. Let us share our love of the islands with you and take you on a private adventure where you can really experience Natures Little Secrets. Paddleboards, Snorkel Gear, Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks included.
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We hired 2 windsurfers recently for a 1 week charter. Excellent communication, great gear, and very helpful with any questions we had. Will definitely hire with Island Surf & Sail again. Thanks!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Rented from other companies. Kayaks and paddle boards were in better condition and great to use. delivered on time and friendly service. Thanks!

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I use Island Surf & Sail just about every two weeks for my charter service. They are great people to work with and have hands down the best equipment for rental in the entire caribbean! I mean that. I've never had any issue with them or their equipment. Top notch customer care and personalized service!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was my second time renting from Island Surf and Sail and the process couldn't be easier! Ordered the boards online, they were on our boat an hour earlier than we had requested, and they picked them up after we had left. Staff is friendly and helpful and the boards were great! Great to know they also rent Boogie Boards, Noodles, etc for anyone traveling with kids.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I own a surf shop in New Jersey and debated whether to bring my own surfboards down for our trip to Tortola, but I am so glad we decided to rent from Island Surf and Sail because of the high quality product and unbelievable hassle-free service. I called up Scott right before our trip, explained what type of boards we rode at home, and he selected two perfect high performance longboards for us. He delivered them to our beachfront hotel, so they were there when we arrived. Incredible service! We surfed two glorious days with excellent quality boards and had a blast. At the end of our trip, we left the boards in our room and called Deb to let her know they were ready to be picked up -- what a hassle-free end to a fantastic trip! Thank you Scott and Deb for your thoughtfulness in selecting our boards and friendly customer service. We had the best mini-vacation of our lives!

1  Thank GoDiego