“Great house with everything you need”
other travelers have booked this property
Just waiting for you
Morning light Enter through the gates to your home in the Caribbean!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Morning light
Enter through the gates to your home in the Caribbean!
Living room
Dining veranda with shades which can be drawn for a relaxing, cool afternoon break
Meals with a view!
Gas grill set in beautiful stone arch
View from the pool patio
View from the Master Bedroom balcony and one of the hammocks to relax in
Master Bedroom, serene and romantic
Often a rainbow, or two
Romantic evenings
Limin'House at night...SO very romantic!
Just one of the many sunsets you will enjoy
East Bedroom
West Bedroom
View from West Bedroom
Studio Apartment with Kitchenette and Separate Entrance
Studio Apartment balcony and view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 59 reviews

Reviews from our community

sabfish20...
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“Great house with everything you need”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This house is perfect for multiple couples or an extended family. The rooms are very spread out with their own balconies as well as separate seating areas where everyone can have their privacy. The kitchen is fully equipped with every kitchen appliance and utensil you could want, and all high quality. All the rooms have their own bathrooms, and are very large. The views are magnificent. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was due to a problematic refrigerator. Credit goes to the manager, Debs for getting repairmen out promptly to work on it. All should be well by now since a part was being shipped FedEx. If you want beach chairs, make sure and let them know, since they are available. A special thanks to Debs for getting a crib for our grandson.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: Problems with the refrigerator
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 8, 2014
Thank you for your great review! Hope you come back to visit when you are able. All the best to you and your family.
Rye
Reviewed March 7, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 7, 2014
That was such a wonderful review. I am so happy that your anniversary was everything you expected it to be. Thank you so very much and we look forward to having you come back! All the best to you and your family.
Rhonda H
Calgary, Canada
“Fabulous”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We chartered a sailboat for 8 days and then finished off our vacation at Limin house for 5 nights!!! Wow what a way to finish our vacation. The whole family agreed it was the BEST vacation ever. This is one of those instances where the house is better than the pictures. It was beautiful and tranquil!! The house is well kept, they have thought of everything that you may want. We will definitely be coming back :)

Mar 3, 2014
Many thanks for that wonderful review! We look forward to your return.
California
Reviewed January 14, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Jan 14, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to your return!
Los Angeles
Reviewed July 17, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 17, 2013
Thanks so much, Eric for your great review. We hope to see you return to Limin'House in the future!
Sarasota Florida
Reviewed May 31, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

May 31, 2013
Thank you, Scott! We look forward to having you come back next year and becoming one of our "family"!
LindenHil...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great house with a relentlessly captivating vista!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

We had 8 people staying at Limin' House and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Tortola's West End. The house itself is beautiful made and appointed with the sort of high end touches that make it feel like home..outdoor showers off of 2 of the rooms, the gardens, the pool, ample space for yoga, hammocks, the margarita aka pain killer machine, robes, blankets, mosquito nets, a Viking stove, and gorgeous grill, nice furnishings, dish ware (glassware was the notable exception) and cookware. The manager, Debs was completely available to orient us and help when we had an question. The housekeeper, the pool service, the owner, Susan McDavit - all were wonderfully responsible and responsive. We all fell in love with Debs' new baby, Riley - that was a bonus of r our baby-loving group. The sound system is great with speakers on individual controls throughout the main floor and we loved Susan's CD collection especially "Mellow" and "Songs for strong women"... we had a great all girl dance party to that CD one evening.
There are a few things to know when you book this lovely house.
My 90 year old mother was with us and while we were able to put her into a first floor room to make it easy for her to move about house, the shower in that room has no grab bars or anything to hold onto...making the house not well matched to the the needs of a slightly wobbly 90 year old. I thought I had asked enough questions about this and described our special needs well enough but I must not have. We all pitched in and my mother loved the house but I would not describe this as a property particularly well suited to the needs of a person with mobility issues or a frail elderly person. Other than the first/main floor of the house, it is really not accessible.
The West End of Tortola, particularly the area round Soper's Hole which Limin' House overlooks, has an abundance of dogs, chickens and roosters. I imagine when you get accustomed to them, their various sounds fade into the background but several of our guests found their sleep interrupted by the ongoing cacophony in the area.
The AT&T customers in the group even had non roaming At&T service and free wifi at the house!
The 4 bedrooms are all very nicely appointed and each has their own charm but the Master and the guest wing are clearly the deluxe suites.
We had one incident involving a small plumbing disaster in the garden suite - Debs and the plumber were quick to address it but as it goes in the islands and even at home, even when you make your best effort, the repair process can take a day or two. It did and to my astonishment the inconvenienced guests were offered and incredibly generous refund on their payment. We didn't even complain very loudly and we all found this an impressive level of responsiveness.
You will certainly want a car and we had a great experience with Jerry's Car Rental - recommended by Susan. Nice car at a very reasonable rate. We took a day sail on Kuralu and went snorkeling off of Norman Island...that too was a good recommendation from Susan (the owner). There is only one restaurant on Soper's Hole right now...Pusser's but there are lots of other places to drive to where you can get a great meal. The Smith Ferry line that serves the West End & Charlotte Amalie without notice changed their ferry schedule causing one of our departing guests to have to rebook her flight since the next ferry would get her there too late. Just a word to the wise...confirm in person all ferry schedules.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 23, 2013
Thank you so much for that extensive, candid review.So SORRY that I didn't understand your Mom's needs. I thought that once up the front stairs, which I described, that all would be accessible for her,with just the one small step down to the dining patio. With that said, I will say it is not handicap accessible.
Glad you enjoyed my CD's! Perfect for a "woman's" night dance off!
Ah, the roosters, etc...not much to be done with them...for me, they have become synonymous to "I am back in Tortola!" ..a down home charm hard to find in the U.S. anymore! With the bedroom windows and doors closed and the AC on, I don't believe you can hear them, except if you have supersonic ears..so that would be my suggestion to those who are sensitive to sounds. Although, I love hearing the tree frogs, crickets, etc. at night ...but we are all different!
New glasses are on the way. It is so hard to purchase quality on Tortola and shipping takes forever, but we do try to keep on top of our supplies! There is also the Clubhouse Restaurant on Frenchman's Cay, I hope! Still there? THE place to go for Sunday brunch. You go left over the bridge, instead of right to Pussers. Thanks again for the review and hope to see you there again! All the best to you and your family!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing