“Nothing Fancy At All For Breakfast”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of D Best Cup

D Best Cup
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in West End
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tortola British Virgin Island
“Nothing Fancy At All For Breakfast”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I came here for breakfast with my parents and It was horrible!

I understand that they were busy as we came on a Sunday morning at 10am. However They are so unorganized with the tables. These three local ladies sat after us and got food before us which was very upsetting and even the person in charge of the place did not even come to apologize to us about the sloppy service. However he gave those local ladies complimentary fruit platter but still never mentioned anything to us.

Then when we finally got a menu, the menu I received was horrible in presentation, it looked as if someone spilled water on it and the writing got smudged and disappeared and also my menu was not laminated like my parents. so I had to borrow my parents menu. Then their menu were so limited they did not have a big variety of things to choose from. Also on the additional side dishes that you can choose, the meal and the price was not even properly lined up at all!

The french toast and the syrup that came with my breakfast was amazing however I felt that the tomato and lettuce garnish was not suppose to be there, I mean if you're going to put garnish on my plate please make it appropriate towards my meal, was I suppose to eat the lettuce and tomato together with the french toast? I mean I had scramble eggs but the lettuce and tomato was not placed on the scrambled egg plate.

My dad had the full breakfast and my mom had her croissant bagel which was great as well.

Everyone makes a rave about the food but honestly I can wake up and make the same exact thing for breakfast and it still would have tasted better and I wouldn't have to wait FOREVER for my food.

Service sucks in this place, no one who works here can serve the table in queue like other cafe places would.

I have been to places like this before and they have better looking menu, a variety of breakfast food to choose from and the servers bring your food if you sit at your table first before the other table.

Oh and the other thing is you can hear the guy who probably owns the place shouting at his employees and that is such a turn off for everyone sitting inside the cafe. I mean I understand that the place is small but if you know this do not shout at staff if you can not do it privately.

The only good thing about this place is their latte is really nice and also the food is cheap.

I guess when you buy cheap food expect to get cheap service as well.

They need to revamp their place and menu very much

• Visited February 2013

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
“Breakfast in WE”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Really good spot to kick back and enjoy a breakfast without worrying about carbs etc.Great, friendly staff usually really busy so make allowance please......excellent home-brew coffee.Some audio echo inside if very busy,but patio fixes this anomaly-----really enjoyable and inexpensive..power to the Owners who work so hard!

• Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“eggsellent”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Best breakfast around. Very friendly staff and pleanty of coffee. I would recommend this eatery to anyone.

• Visited December 2012
Great Carrot Bay, null, British Virgin Islands
“Good Breakfast Spot”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

They do a pretty good breakfast with reasonable price. The location in Soper's Hole I am talking about. They also offer Free-WiFi which makes a great morning spot to get your e-mails out of the way.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank William B
Overland Park, Kansas
“Decent enough breakfast - poor service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

When we were here last year it was great. Current staff (2 visits) seemed much more interested in talking to each other than helping customers. I felt invisible standing there in front of them. Had to interupt them from chatting both visits after standing there for several minutes. Food decent, but not as good as it was last trip. Not many options closeby though.

• Visited December 2012