Review Highlights
Perfect Daysail to Norman Island

We enjoyed a daysail to Norman Island. After a leisurely sail, we arrived at the caves to snorkel... read more

Reviewed June 2, 2017
pirategeorge1
Scituate, Massachusetts
via mobile
Great crew, amazing day!

Matt, Kenetha, and Marie were the kindest, most hospitable, and fun crew we could have ever hoped... read more

Reviewed March 23, 2017
Jessica S

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2016

I have sailed on the Mystique for 10 years. I have seen a number of changes in staff. It is always a wonderful day filled with fun and beauty. I have been out over 40 times since I have a villa on the Island. I highly recommend it.it us always a pleasure. My only recommendation is to keep it intimate not too crowed as that totally changes the peaceful feel.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed April 20, 2016

I've been to many fun places, but this took the prize. The entire day, from booking, to staff and facilities were amazing. Everyone was super helpful and made sure you had a great time. We did this excursion coming from a cruise and I didn't think I wanted to get off a boat to get on another, but I am SO glad we did. My kids said this was their favorite part of the entire week. The beaches are the most beautiful you've ever seen and JVD is not to be missed. Hanging at The Soggy Dollar while the kids played in the water was fun for everyone!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

We were very impressed by how professional the staff and crew were. In addition, the boat was beautiful and well maintained. As a seasoned offshore crew person, I know what to look for and they were great!! I look forward to booking them again next year.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank Watermanlifestyle
Reviewed February 20, 2016

Our trip started off okay - nice crew and nice guests. The Indians were busy so we snorkeled off Pelican Island instead, which was nice, but we were only there for about 30 minutes. Captain Kevin asked the group what we wanted to do next and the majority voted for more snorkeling. We motored to 2 different spots(caves and katies?) but the captain didn't want to anchor or moor at either of them so we went to Norman Island and tied up at the dock at the Bight. Most people went to have lunch but we decided to snorkel instead. We were tied up at the dock for about three hours. Good thing we decided to snorkel instead of grabbing lunch because that was the end of the snorkeling. On the way back we talked to some folks who said they had been on other snorkeling tours with Mystique and they stopped at four different snorkeling spots. Overall, the captain was more concerned that we know how to flush the toilets than he was about getting us to snorkeling spots. Hey Kevin - FLUSH, FLUSH, FLUSH - EMPTY, EMPTY, EMPTY.

Date of experience: February 2016
5  Thank SeaKayakers
Reviewed January 23, 2016

We had such a fun day on this trip. Matt and Melissa were great hosts and actually made an extra stop at the Willy T so we could have a drink there and jump off the 2nd story. The snorkeling was really nice, we had a great group of people on board and the best thing of all is it was not crowded!!! I'll do this trip again and any other day said they have when I got back.l

Date of experience: January 2016