“Awesome...Awesome Day”

Mystique Day Sails BVI
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Mystique Charters: Two time annual winners of a prestigious award, voted by BVI businesses and the local community as the "Best BVI Day Sails" for 2012 and 2013 -Virgin Islands Property & Yacht Readers Choice Awards. Offering Luxury Day Sailing Catamarans departing from Sopers Hole Marina in the West End of the island, Tortola. Our fleet of luxury day boats provide safety and comfortable seating for every guest, lots of space and stability. A shaded cockpit provides shelter from the sun whilst large deck areas and trampolines allow for sunbathing and relaxation. Appointed with bathrooms and change rooms, Mystique provides guests total comfort and privacy. There is a swim ladder at each stern for easy access in and out of the water. Snorkel equipment is provided on board and is available for every person over 8 years of age. Our daily trips all include onboard open bar. Enjoy unbeatable rates and an unmatchable product. Experience the most popular and sort after BVI destinations such as Norman Island, Jost Van Dyke, and The Baths. Also offering Private Day Charters and Sunset Cruises as well as Weddings, Special Events and Corporate Group Charters. We invite you to join us aboard MYSTIQUE along with our friendly and professional crews and Live Your day Dream...
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Planned to take a day sail while my husband and I were vacationing Tortola. We narrowed it down to three. Decided on the vessel, Mystic, which was most designed for day sails; very spacious. We had such a great experience, we signed up again the next day to sail to Norman Island and snorkel again. Our crew, Bernie & Angie, catered to our every need, even snorkeling with me while my husband went off looking for "bigger fish." Music was great, and I felt totally relaxed. On website of these sails, there was food displayed. No food, but we took dinghy, or snorkeled our way into a small bay for some fabulous food for lunch. I sang this wonderful experience to anyone I spoke with, and heard the same from other vacationers who have been coming to BVI for years. Definitely on our bucket list next time!!! Don't miss out !! Families....Friends....new Friends !!

1  Thank max55Pinehurst

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We took several day trips while on Tortola, but sailing to & snorkeling the caves was by far the best day of our trip. Adam & Kelly were FABULOUS and took great care of the guests to make sure everybody had a great trip. The boat was clean & comfortable and of course the views were incredible. I highly recommend sailing with Mystique on your visit! We WILL be back!

1  Thank Terri W
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have been traveling to the BVI for 12 years now and this is the best day sail!!! The boat is beautiful and spacious, all the seating you could want!! I love the giant nets to lay on in the front, best spot to get a tan and a little wet! I would recommend mystique for all groups; family, friends, or just mingle and join another group! You can't go wrong with these guys. I can't wait to visit Tortola again and plan several day sails with mystique while I'm there. It's takes great sailors to protect the ocean wildlife, very impressed with you!!!

1  Thank TupaloHoneyBee
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I took a day sail with Shannon and Wessel, and we had a blast! It was our first time in the BVI, and this was a great way to acquaint ourselves with the islands, plus get in some amazing snorkeling. We went to the Indians, and snorkeled in some caves - my favorite snorkeling expedition so far, and we've been on several. After snorkeling we were able to visit a party boat restaurant called Willy T's, which was an experience in and of itself - not super family friendly, but a great time and a great way to end the trip! They did mention another, more family-friendly option, though, so I wouldn't discourage families from bringing kids. My favorite part was spending the day lounging on a catamaran as it sailed through stunning waters. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Last year, on a cruise, someone had rented the entire MYSTIQUE for 30 of us. It was such a fantastic experience, that when I returned, after having booked another cruise, which included a stop to Tortola, made arrangements to reserve the MYSTIQUE, for 35, for 1/18/13. Their customer service, from day 1, was EXCELLENT. Everytime I sent an e-mail, regarding our reservation, I'd get an immediate personal reply, from Alice Downing. Any questions I had were completely answered, to my satisfaction. She gave me the information, that someone from the crew would meet us, at the gate. That they'd have a sign, so it'd be easy to find them. Adam met us, 9 a.m. at the gate, as scheduled, for the short walk to the catamaran. Adam & Kelly, explained everything, when we boarded, then off we went!! Wahoooo! We first went to Diamond Cay, where we snorkeled, seeing huge Leatherback turtles, stingray, starfish, & beautiful colored fish! For those that wanted to, the dingy to us to the beach, where we walked to a natural jucuzzi bath area, then brought those people back. Then it was off to Whites Bay Beach, at Jost Van Dyke. This is where the Soggy Dollar Bar is, the original creator of the drink, PAIN KILLER! We certainly didn't need to go onto the beach, to the bar, for those, as we had an OPEN BAR, aboard the MYSTIQUE. We also had a FANTASTIC buffet lunch, that included: tossed green salad, fruit plate (including kiwi), quiche, lunchmeat platter, cheese platter (including brie), and baguettes! Nothing was spared (& nothing was left, though there WAS plenty!). Then it was back to the ship, to get us there, by 4 p.m. Many people stated this had been the best part of the entire cruise! Thank you MYSTIQUE DAY SAILS BVI, along with Adam & Kelly! I not only would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this to everyone, but hope to do it again, myself, one day!!

A bit about the actual vessel: The MYSTIQUE is a large catamaran, holding our 35 people with plenty of room for everyone! One woman was even in a walker. She was assisted by Adam, getting into & out of the boat & the walker was stored, out of the way. The MYSTIQUE is so clean! Restrooms available & CLEAN! There were steps to get in/out of the water, on both sides, of the back. Plenty of storage for our personal things. They provided sufficient snorkel equipment. IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER!!!

1  Thank Ginger M