“Best day sail in the BVI” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mystique Day Sails BVI

Mystique Day Sails BVI
Ranked #4 of 8 things to do in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Mystique Charters: Two time annual winners of a prestigious award, voted by BVI businesses and the local community as the "Best BVI Day Sails" for 2012 and 2013 -Virgin Islands Property & Yacht Readers Choice Awards. Offering Luxury Day Sailing Catamarans departing from Sopers Hole Marina in the West End of the island, Tortola. Our fleet of luxury day boats provide safety and comfortable seating for every guest, lots of space and stability. A shaded cockpit provides shelter from the sun whilst large deck areas and trampolines allow for sunbathing and relaxation. Appointed with bathrooms and change rooms, Mystique provides guests total comfort and privacy. There is a swim ladder at each stern for easy access in and out of the water. Snorkel equipment is provided on board and is available for every person over 8 years of age. Our daily trips all include onboard open bar. Enjoy unbeatable rates and an unmatchable product. Experience the most popular and sort after BVI destinations such as Norman Island, Jost Van Dyke, and The Baths. Also offering Private Day Charters and Sunset Cruises as well as Weddings, Special Events and Corporate Group Charters. We invite you to join us aboard MYSTIQUE along with our friendly and professional crews and Live Your day Dream...
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best day sail in the BVI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I have been traveling to the BVI for 12 years now and this is the best day sail!!! The boat is beautiful and spacious, all the seating you could want!! I love the giant nets to lay on in the front, best spot to get a tan and a little wet! I would recommend mystique for all groups; family, friends, or just mingle and join another group! You can't go wrong with these guys. I can't wait to visit Tortola again and plan several day sails with mystique while I'm there. It's takes great sailors to protect the ocean wildlife, very impressed with you!!!

1 Thank TupaloHoneyBee

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Day of Adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

My husband and I took a day sail with Shannon and Wessel, and we had a blast! It was our first time in the BVI, and this was a great way to acquaint ourselves with the islands, plus get in some amazing snorkeling. We went to the Indians, and snorkeled in some caves - my favorite snorkeling expedition so far, and we've been on several. After snorkeling we were able to visit a party boat restaurant called Willy T's, which was an experience in and of itself - not super family friendly, but a great time and a great way to end the trip! They did mention another, more family-friendly option, though, so I wouldn't discourage families from bringing kids. My favorite part was spending the day lounging on a catamaran as it sailed through stunning waters. Highly recommended!

Ocean City, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL day on the MYSTIQUE in Tortola!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Last year, on a cruise, someone had rented the entire MYSTIQUE for 30 of us. It was such a fantastic experience, that when I returned, after having booked another cruise, which included a stop to Tortola, made arrangements to reserve the MYSTIQUE, for 35, for 1/18/13. Their customer service, from day 1, was EXCELLENT. Everytime I sent an e-mail, regarding our reservation, I'd get an immediate personal reply, from Alice Downing. Any questions I had were completely answered, to my satisfaction. She gave me the information, that someone from the crew would meet us, at the gate. That they'd have a sign, so it'd be easy to find them. Adam met us, 9 a.m. at the gate, as scheduled, for the short walk to the catamaran. Adam & Kelly, explained everything, when we boarded, then off we went!! Wahoooo! We first went to Diamond Cay, where we snorkeled, seeing huge Leatherback turtles, stingray, starfish, & beautiful colored fish! For those that wanted to, the dingy to us to the beach, where we walked to a natural jucuzzi bath area, then brought those people back. Then it was off to Whites Bay Beach, at Jost Van Dyke. This is where the Soggy Dollar Bar is, the original creator of the drink, PAIN KILLER! We certainly didn't need to go onto the beach, to the bar, for those, as we had an OPEN BAR, aboard the MYSTIQUE. We also had a FANTASTIC buffet lunch, that included: tossed green salad, fruit plate (including kiwi), quiche, lunchmeat platter, cheese platter (including brie), and baguettes! Nothing was spared (& nothing was left, though there WAS plenty!). Then it was back to the ship, to get us there, by 4 p.m. Many people stated this had been the best part of the entire cruise! Thank you MYSTIQUE DAY SAILS BVI, along with Adam & Kelly! I not only would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this to everyone, but hope to do it again, myself, one day!!

A bit about the actual vessel: The MYSTIQUE is a large catamaran, holding our 35 people with plenty of room for everyone! One woman was even in a walker. She was assisted by Adam, getting into & out of the boat & the walker was stored, out of the way. The MYSTIQUE is so clean! Restrooms available & CLEAN! There were steps to get in/out of the water, on both sides, of the back. Plenty of storage for our personal things. They provided sufficient snorkel equipment. IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER!!!

1 Thank Ginger M
Bermuda
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous day exploring the BVI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Thank you Adam & Kelly for a relaxing day sailing to Norman Island. The catamaran is spacious, clean and roomy... we started out of Sopers Hole and sailed to another island nearby.. The snorkeling at the Indians was the best I have seen in a long while. Lunch at the newly renovated restaurant on Norman Island ( name escapes me....probably one too many free pain killer rum punches on board...LOL)...was also very good. I would love to go back there for a sunset drink and dinner. We enjoyed this so much we signed up for another sail to Jost Van Dyke tomorrow... Can't wait!

Weston, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect 10 from all 10 of us!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

We've been to Tortola 7 years in a row. The 10 of us including 4 kids under 10 had such a great time with Bernie and Angie (Shanon the first day) on the Mystique. In fact, we kept going back. We spent multiple days sailing on the Mystique during our 1 week stay.
The drinks on the boat and the nachos at Pirates Bite are delicious . A warm, thoughtful, knowledgable and smiling crew is like coconut in a Painkiller. It makes it that much sweeter.

1 Thank Nicole W