frenchmans cay is absolutely a wonderful place to stay. we stayed in a two bedroom cottage (avecado) with friends. the way the cottages are set up is perfect when traveling with others. we each had our own suite so to speak with an ensuite bathroom. it also had a beautiful balcony, living room and full sized kitchen. the grounds are beautiful and peaceful. the hotel is full of beautiful and unusual art. we never felt like other people were there it was so quiet. the restaurant is fantastic. breakfast in included daily and is delicious. we also had dinner there, delicious. beautiful atmosphere also. they have a very talented chef and the staff is incredible. you will feel like they are your new friends when you leave. (word to lucilla our favorite who went above and beyond for us). we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frenchmans is a hidden jewel located on Frenchman's Cay on the southwest coast of the island of Tortola. Set on a dramatic point, we capture the welcoming turquoise waters of the Caribbean and its trade winds. Each of our nine private villas embodies an exquisite elegance, set amidst flourishing gardens with our own private pool, beach and tennis court. Our palette of luxury services including massage, secretarial and concierge ensures your stay will be as care free and indulgent as possible. Private villas include fully-equipped kitchens, ample living spaces, air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and two or more balconies. Stunning panoramic views, soothing interior design and cool breezes set your body and soul at ease. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Jetsetter so you can book your Frenchmans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Frenchmans Hotel West End
- Frenchmans Tortola/West End