“Deep Tissue Massage......aahhh”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Serenity Spa

Serenity Spa
Ranked #7 of 8 things to do in West End
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Serenity Spa & Amara Spa, the premier Holistic Spas in Beautiful British Virgin Islands. Indulge Yourself!Serenity Spa & Amara Spa is a full service spa in the beautiful British Virgin Islands. We are able to offer a full range of spa services including massages, yoga, acupuncture, manicures, pedicures, facials, waxing, body treatments and wedding services. We are centrally located at Sopers Hole Marina and are ideally positioned for charter guests, villa guests and residents of Tortola.Why not make Sopers Hole Marina a stop at the end of your charter for a complete body makeover or call us to provide our spa services at your home, villa, hotel , boat or any of favorite beach on the island.
New Orleans, Louisiana
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Deep Tissue Massage......aahhh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Every massage is different and this experience was different. She worked out all of the kinks and knots, not that I had that many during a vacation on Tortola! We had been out on the beaches all day, so had to take a shower before the massage. Don't expect much here (as I was), but the water took off the sand, so the massage was enjoyed. The second the massage started, the shower experience went by the wayside. A relaxing, rejuvenating massage was had by all. Don't sweat the small stuff and enjoy!

Visited June 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Thoroughly relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I booked into Serenity Spa halfway into my trip in the BVI.

I chose the 'Island Cooler' treatment, which combined a scrub, body wrap and massage. The staff were very kind, but full credit goes to the St Lucian lady, who did a brilliant job in putting me at ease and helping me relax, especially as it was my first ever massage. She was responsive to my needs (i.e. increasing the strength of the massage in certain areas) pinpointed the problem areas in my back, and did her best to alleviate some of that pain.

The atmosphere was very serene; the music was chilled and I was so relaxed, I almost fell asleep. The only negative point would be the showers between treatments, which kept losing pressure/temperature, but that seems to be an issue on the entire island. I came out of there completely refreshed. Having never had a massage before, I thought it was excellent value for money...definitely something I will be doing again, the next time I'm here :)

Visited June 2013
4 Thank ZEESHANA2
Ventnor City, New Jersey
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great for Accunpunture and reflexology”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

There are two types of spas in the world. The ones that are fancy and give you all the fancy extras and then there are the ones that will give a service money can't buy. Serenity is that place. The staff is caring, compassionate and excellent at their trade. Only go if you need to be healed or want to feel amazing. If you are looking for a view or all the extras have them come to you.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank justine s
Sao Paulo, SP
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Perfect Break for a Long Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

Having arrived in a very long flight from Brazil, the massage booked by Frenchmans' staff was exactly what we needed. They were courteous and on time. The massages were fairly charged. A nice vacation treat in BVI!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nura_Harati
phoenix, az
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Massage break”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

After a week of sailing in the BVI and handling the boat, I was really ready for some relaxation. Serenity spa is located in Soper's Hole. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the music is nice, and the masseuse was fantastic. This will definitely be a regular stop on our itinerary in the future!

Visited April 2013