“Amazing cakes and wonderful people”
Review of Family Food Bakery

Family Food Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Road Town
Cuisines: Caribbean, British
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have never been to Tortola but was looking to order a cake for a dear friend who lives there. I have tried different searches but I could not find places or when I called, the numbers were not valid anymore. Finally I called Family Food Bakery and lovely Julia answered. She has been so helpful, guided me on what cake I should order and deliver it to my friend who was extremely surprised as even himself was not aware of such service in Tortola.
According to my friend the cake was amazing and he is definitely going to pay them more visits. As far as I am concern I cannot thank Julia enough for helping me making this moment possible and I will definitely pay them a visit should I ever go to Tortola.

1  Thank DonaS100

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I ordered 2 Christmas hampers in December and they were amazing when I picked them up. Fresh, tasty and above all fantastic flavour. So pleased Tortola finally has some where to buy decent bread.

1  Thank Menar
Reviewed February 1, 2014

GREAT sandwiches, GREAT salads but most of all GGRREEAATT soups!! The Moroccan Chicken, Carrot and Coriander, for vegans and meat lovers, they cater to all, fresh, healthy and absolutely delicious. This bakery is a MUST try. Not to mention the Staff, warm like their breads and pastries :) !!

1  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed January 30, 2014

For my last meal on this Earth, as a starter, I will select any one of Tyler's soups, accompanied by his warm, fresh, soft, fluffy, white bread. I will dunk the bread in the soup; the crisp, tasty crusts languishing in a mellifluous, unctuous delectability. As I chew, the perfectly baked staple will delight my taste buds, sending them into an epicurean frenzy. The flavour will raise me to new heights of pleasure, bathed in ambrosial delight.
As a counterpoint, I will select the sausage rolls, their buttery, flaky, pastry embracing the perfectly seasoned meat in an almost indecent fashion. Crunching through the perfectly baked outer crust, I will bite into the impeccably moist, faultlessly seasoned, meat; once again, I will collapse into paroxysms of luxury and satisfaction.
As I shuffle off this mortal coil and join the Choir Invisible, my last, fading, memory of my time on Earth will be the selection of pastries presented to me by the courteous and polite staff; in the background will be the ever-smiling Tyler and his lovely wife, Julia.. they will urge me to indulge in one more pastry... I won't resist .... :-)

1  Thank City_Watch
Reviewed January 30, 2014

What a lovely atmosphere and fabulous food at the family baker. Located opposite the moorings charter company it's a great place to sit, order breakfast, lunch or if you've no time grab and run. Great coffee, bread, sandwiches, daily specials cakes and soooo much..

1  Thank Mart193