“Dream of a Lifetime”

Dreaming On Yacht Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Luxury sailing catamaran charters in the British Virgin Islands aboard Dreaming On, our Leopard 47 foot catamaran. Day charters for groups up to 8 guests. Overnight charters of any number of nights for 6 guests. Gourmet meals, standard bar, wines included. Watersports: wakeboard, kneeboard, tube, kayaks, windsurf, stand up paddle board. Relax in our double hammock or laze on our Big Red Donut Floating Island Lounge.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Luckily for us, we chose Dreaming On for a lifetime dream of cruising the BVI. Myself and my 3 adult children were treated like royalty from beginning to end of our 6 day adventure. Iza and Geoff lovingly cared for us anticipating our every need and desire. The healthy meals were prepared and presented as if in a 5 star restaurant. Iza baked special breads every day to our delight and astonishment and Geoff was not only the master Captain taking us safely to one amazing place after another while sharing his extensive knowledge of the BVI but also excelling as a master mixologist surprising us with new cocktails every day. Iza and Geoff both tried to think of every little detail that would make our experience more enjoyable and they succeeded beyond our expectations. We enjoyed, snorkeling, kayaking, hiking, skiing, swimming, sightseeing, exploring, nightclubing, dancing, fishing, you name it "Dreaming On" delivered. They even took pictures of all our activities and presented us with a DVD of our itinerary and adventures of the trip when we left. Truly a dream of a lifetime which we will never forget. Thank you so much Iza and Geoff. The Kimmells love you and you haven't seen the last of us.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I have been to the Virgin Islands several times, once on a cat, but this was the very best trip ever! We had the pleasure of traveling with friends who had never been sailing before or to that area of the world. I have to say, we were all delighted with Goeff and Iza and their beautiful home. They have activities planned for you, but would change the itinerary at a moments notice depending upon what your group desired. The food was wonderful - can you imagine having fresh bread at every meal! Trust me, you will want some of Iza's and Goeff's recipes which they are happy to share. They know the area, the restaurants on the islands, the dive companies, and even the taxi drivers and are happy to make reservations for you. It was an effortless vacation in every way.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is the third time that we have sailed in the BVI and the second time with Geoff and Iza. We had the best trip ever and can't wait until we can book Dreaming On again. Everything was perfect. Iza's food is awesome. Geoff makes better painkillers than the Soggy Dollar, and the laid back do it yourself itinerary makes the stress from the real world melt away. If you've never had the luxury of spending a week being pampered in one of the most idyllic settings in the world, then book this charter as soon as possible.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We returned Feb 6, 2013 from one of our best vacations ever. We were sailing
in the BVI's on Dreaming On, a 47 Leopard catamaran with Goeff and Iza. The
three couples were from Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Maryland. Our sailing
experiences varied from newcomers to experienced sailors. After previously
bareboating on monohulls in the Caribbean, we had decided to try a catamaran
with a captain and cook.
Thanks to Geoff and Iza, we could not have had a better time. Goeff sailed us
to beautiful anchorages for great snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding and shell
gathering. Iza is a gourmet cook,wowing us with her presentation of
interesting and delicious meals.
They impressed us with their worldwide experiences and knowledge of the
BVI'S. We think of them as friends and are looking forward to sailing on Dreaming On with them
again.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Before we headed out for this trip we had some apprehension, even though we had read all of the glowing reports with 5 stars. Would it be too crowded and cramped? What if we did not like the crew? What would happen if we did not like the food? All that worry for nothing. We were so happy during our five days with Geoff and Iza that is was actually painful to part ways with them and Dreaming On. One of our group was heard saying "I could do this for a month". When questioned about it he told us again, "no I am not kidding, I really could do this for a month". I think we would all agree with him. The boat and crew delivered in spades in every department. A completely wonderful experience from start to finish. The problem I have now is that I think going to an island and staying in a regular resort will always pale in comparison to sailing around with Geoff and Iza. I know I said it to you a few times already but thank you both again for being so exceptional at your jobs and for making our stay with you so enjoyable. We are already saving up for another adventure with you and Dreaming On!