“Awesome”

and up
Surf Lesson in the British Virgin Islands
Ranked #3 of 39 things to do in Road Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Park that encompasses the wreck of the HMS Rhone, a mail ship that sunk during a hurricane in 1867, and Dead Chest Island, both great dive sites.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

10 times better than what anyone who saw the movie "The Deep" could expect. It is particularly impressive on night dives. A must see!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I have been on dives all over the world and this wreck dive is just as easily done by snorkeling. I would suggest saving your money. The wreck is in fairly shallow water. You can swim down and touch the stern easily.

1  Thank Stan W
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Dived the "Rhone" because it's almost mandatory that you do so, if you're visiting the BVI. Actually turned out to be quite an experience. Great visibility and stunning marine life.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

On the sailing part of my trip a group of us tried to find the Rhone on our on with no success. We probably could have found it with a little more research and time on our hands. When staying on Cooper Island, I decided to go with a dive company to see the ship. It was worth it! It was really cool and the dive masters knew exactly where to take the group and what to look for. I went with Sail Caribbean Divers because they were associated with the hotel. They did a fantastic job! We maybe could have seen the wreak without a guide but it was awesome to have someone knowledgeable point out the highlights of the ship!

1  Thank LizaTodd
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I'm not sure how many dives at RMS Rhone I did so far but for sure 20+ and I still enjoy it. if you have to choose only 1 dive site in the BVI make you sure you visit this National Park!! Great night dive also! Only problem is that sometime it is crowded...