“Unforgetable daysail in the BVI”
Review of Aristocat Charters

Aristocat Charters
Ranked #1 of 28 Tours in Road Town
More attraction details
Owner description: Aristocat Charters is listed on Trip Advisor as the # 1 day charter company in Tortola, why don't you come and find out why! The friendliest and best day sail trip in the BVI, offering a FULL DAY sail, 9:30am-5:00pm, (or arranged to match your cruise ship schedule) on 48ft sailing catamarans to beautiful Jost Van Dyke; Norman Island & The Indians; Salt, Cooper, and Peter Islands; The Baths, etc. to enjoy some of the best snorkeling the BVI has to offer. On all our day sails we make a MINIMUM of 3 stops at different locations to swim and snorkel on some great reefs, in the clearest water in the Caribbean. Help yourself to the open bar and enjoy the extensive buffet lunch, freshly prepared and served on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was visiting the BVI over the holidays, where I used to live before and I have been sailing with Captain Steve many times. I must say that his personality and professionalism have made it always a special experience! always choosing the right snorkeling spots and his hospitality on board is fantastic time after time. With him you feel taken care off, safe and enternained. Meeting new people from all over the world relaxing in this beautiful surroundings has brought a lot to me as well. Back in my country (Switzerland) I enjoy thinking about this trips and can't wait to enjoy some more during a next trip to the lovely BVI! G. Küng

Reviewed May 7, 2013

This excursion was the best snorkeling I've ever done! The 3 places they took us were not crowded and fish were so many in number and variety! There was a nice buffet lunch served and all the rum punch, beer and soda you could want. The captain and helper were very, very nice and really informative about the island. With that said, I only have one complaint. Every other snorkel tour I've ever been on, the crew would assist with taking your fins and helping you back in the boat. I felt as if the crew were not even paying attention if someone needed help, they were chatting with others. I myself did not need help, but noticed others that could have used assistance. However, I would do this trip again in a heartbeat!

caribbeansteve-11, Owner at Aristocat Charters, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you very much for your review and I am pleased that you enjoyed your day with us, and would join us again. My captain and crew are fully aware of the need to offer assistance to our guests which is why they were in the cockpit area, and although they were talking to, or maybe assissting another guest, they are always aware of our guests needs, and are constantly keeping a look out to ensure our their safety whilst swimming or snorkeling. The crew will always pay extra attention to our elderly guests, first time snorkelers and young children, however if any of our guests require extra help they only have to make the crew aware,and they are always happy to assist.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you are considering a days ail/snorkel trip you don't have to look any further! Aristocat Charters gave us one of the best experiences of our BVI vacation. Captain Steve & 1st mate were knowledgable, hospitable, and a hoot to boot! The snorkeling was pristine, then add great food & music and you have an unforgettable experience. 5 star!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

My family rented one of the Aristocat Charters sailboats for two days during our trip to Tortola. The service was exemplary, the captain and his first mate were knowledgable and friendly, and the tour itself was breathtaking. If I could give it six stars, I would. Also, it is important to note that Captain Steve is decidedly pro-America, despite his views on Kraft cheese slices. Please disregard any previous posts by imbeciles that claim otherwise.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I went on the Aristocat with my girlfriend (we're mid 20s) along with my parents (mid 60's, though my mother would be horrified by that). Had a fantastic time. Any time you set of on a great ship for a sail and there is endless beer and rum cocktails you have a wonderful time. the snorkeling was fantastic, they provided a great lunch. I wish I was there every day. Please take a trip with Gilbo & the Aristocat.