The Hotel at Nanny Cay is well located. Everything is walking distance. The beach is very nice or you can choose the pool. We had wonderful meals at Peg Leg's and the Genaker. There is a small grocery store for light provisions. There are several boutiques, dive shops, boat charters, ... So much I cannot name it all. We were even able to do laundry. The people were very helpful and friendly. The a/c worked well. Most of all it was so handy leaving and returning from our sailing school at Nanny Cay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Expedia so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town