I'm reluctant to talk about this place for selfish reasons. There on Tortola you've got tons of places to go to for beaches and such, but I'm think inning this Marina/boat dock/beach and pool area is special.
They've got places to eat, an ice cream shop, a clean pool that can be in the partial shade, and even yoga on the beach.
We stayed on a sail boat there so I don't know about the hotel, but their shower area was dress right dress clean, all the people are quite friendly, I just don't think you can miss with this one.
You'd get off the St. Thomas ferry at Soper'sHole, then it's a nice short taxi ride around the water for maybe ten minutes to Nanny's.
Check them out, Salida1048
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town