We have stayed here a few times and each time the rooms are big, clean and comfortable, the staff is great. We are usually chartering a boat in the morning and choose to stay here rather than on the boat the night before. Works great. They also have a great pool, beach and restaurant on site so plenty for the kids to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town