I stayed at this hotel for one evening on Dec. 15, 2012. Booking and check in were very straight forward. The room itself was fairly clean and orderly. In addition, it was decorated in cool Island style with cathedral ceiling. Unfortunately, my room came furnished with at least 100 hungry mosquitos, already inside. I began my stay by killing as many as I could. Many were already filled with blood from recent meals they had ingested. This was troublesome as I had heard roomers of Dengue Fever within the Nanny Cay area. I killed as many as I could and then left for dinner at Reg Legs, a great restaurant next door. Upon returning there was a fresh population to kill before retiring to bed. The room was quiet due to the air conditioner noise. Though the amenities of the hotel (pool, beach, tiki bar, Rest) are spectacular, I can only give two stars because at the very least, a hotel room should be a refuge from disease carrying mosquitos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town