I stayed there on the day before, and the day after, a sailing trip. The proximity to the marina is the only thing that would really attract anyone here in particular. Very nicely decorated rooms.
Issues: 1) Very limited hot water both visits. On the second visit, the water was off for an hour or two; 2) the wifi antena is in the lobby. Reception there is good, but probably almost non-existent in most of the rooms; 3) my TV the second night would only pick up one or two channels.
There's a nice cafe under a pavilion up the dock, with good food. The service in the resaurant down the dock (near the small beach) was very bad, in every respect. Among many things, they never brought me the second glass of wine I ordered to go with my dinner... but charged me for it. It engendered such lengthy debate that I finally decided just to pay for it, in lieu of a tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town