First time staying at this place. Calling Nanny Cay a Hotel is a misnomer. It's more like a dump with a marina. The maid cleaned the room and left 1 bath towel for 2 people. Went to the front desk and asked for another towel and housekeeping was called. After 20 min no towel. Went back to the front desk and desk person called housekeeping in which we got into an argument because housekeeping said they left towels. I asked why we didn't have this discussion the first time I asked for towels. I threatened to leave. Finally towels showed up an hour later. Next day....guess what!!.....your right....housekeeping did the room and once again left one towel for 2 people. I went to the front desk and said ....REALLY!!!. If you stay give yourself a treat and slide your bed away from the wall. The filth will make the towel episode seem like nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Cay Resort and Marina is a convenient and comfortable hotel with an old school Caribbean feel. Everything you need is an easy walk from your room and throughout the resort you'll find friendly and helpful staff. Dine in one of the three bars/restaurants, shop for souvenirs or enjoy an iced coffee at the coffee shop. You can also do a yoga class on the deck overlooking the beach, join a day sail or dive trip, rent a power boat or car, right from the marina, or spend the day chilling by the pool or on the beach. Leave the hustle and bustle behind and really unwind in tropical breezes and balmy evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Cay Marina Hotel Road Town
- Nanny Cay Marina And Hotel
- Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel Tortola/Road Town