$175
$245
$204
Fort Burt Hotel(Road Town)
$150
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
All reviewsbeachfront roombeach frontsugar millapple baywest endlong bayseaside villasfull moon partybeautiful beachjost van dykecoal potprivate balconygarden viewlaid backsmugglers covesound of the wavescane garden bay
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, clean rooms and a location that can't be beat. Steps from the water and small but beautiful beach. The restaurant has great meals. The bar sell their own Rum, and its great. All the employees are so pleasant. their small on location store is so convenient.

We will be back next February, can't wait!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jeff N
Reviewed September 12, 2017

On a recent trip to BVI, Sebastian's on the Beach seemed like a great hotel choice. In fairness, there's a lot to like - generally positive reviews, beachfront setting, restaurant on site, etc. Like my momma always asks rhetorically though..."What's the catch?".

- Location: The view from the rooms towards the beach is spectacular. Additionally, the beach is literally outside your doorstep (or behind your room, depending on where your room is located),

However, location of the hotel is definitely remote, even for island standards. It's nestled deep on the West End section of Tortola, and getting there is in a word, treacherous. If you're arriving there after sundown, be prepared for a ride full of hills, sharp and blind turns, unpaved roads with no lighting, etc. The area, especially if you arrive after sundown, is sketchy as well.

Rooms: The rooms are large and generally clean. The bathrooms in particular, are pretty nice. The rooms are definitely outdated though. It has a grandma's house sort of feel, which doesn't match with the idea of a beachfront hotel. Our tv was an old school tub tv, which to make matters worse, was not really viewable when laying down on the bed.

Restaurant: Honestly, the food was pretty lackluster. Anything we ordered, whether it was seafood dishes or sandwiches, just didn't pan out. The kicker is the cost, which is reflective of inflated pricing.

Customer Service. The service at the hotel restaurant was pretty good. Waitress was attentive.

Service from the front desk staff was a different story. While some of the staff are pretty friendly and helpful, we had a female staff member who was straight up horrible. Clearly had no interest in helping or providing any type of productive assistance and/or information. In other words, not exactly the kind of person who belongs in customer service. This fits with other reviews on several sites that highlights questionable to poor customer service, typically by one or two particular staff members. Sounds like you have a pattern on your hands, Sebastian's.

Overall, Sebastian's is a fine choice for folks, especially those who really want to be on the beach and prefer quieter and more isolated settings. That said, for those who are looking for a little more value and perhaps some more modern amenities, it might be best to keep shopping.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
8  Thank laidbackadventurer
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

First time visiting Tortola we take a ferry from St.Thomas a spend one night .We was looking for not over crowded quiet place we can relax by the beach,we found it.We had nice clean room with king size bed directly on the beach,restaurant its also at the property

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Roman B
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I stayed here in August 2017 and again the staff and manager are the BEST!!! They are my family/friends and I love them All. You can't go wrong staying here, the staff and management is very friendly and warm with their customer service. No, I am not saying that because I mentioned they are my family/friends (yes, they are) but believe me they are ALL very loving, caring and kind to everyone. The rooms are remodeled and looks very Nice....

If you want a quiet spot to chill, Sebastian is the place for you....located away from all the hassle and noise (only the ocean waves you will hear and a rooster now and then).

I would like to stay "Thanks" to Wanda, James, Dahlia, Jane, Annie, Rosalia, Thomas, Roy, Stichy, Esmenia, Rhonda, Ethlyn, Allen, Lucinda, and the other staff who always make my stay there a very family/friendly one. Thanks to the Chef in the morning for making my special simple breakfast... with my picky eating habits.

You guys take care and take care of each other. Thanks again for the love!! I love you guys...:)

Blessings daily, Carol D.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Needing a one-night stay on Tortola before a sailing trip, we tried Sebastian's and are glad we did. The staff was super accommodating, allowing us to leave luggage in the office the day we checked in early and then again the day we checked out, inviting us to use the beach and their facilities even after checking out. We enjoyed happy hour cocktails at the on-site restaurant. Annie - our server was friendly and helpful in telling us about the hotel and our location on Tortola. Reservations secured us a beach-side table in the restaurant for dinner that night. The food was delicious, the service warm and friendly. The entrees priced on par with other restaurants nearby. We especially loved the complimentary Sebastian's rum after dinner. We stayed in the Seaside Jr. Suite Villas, just a short, easy walk (2-3 minutes) up the hill from the hotel. Our room was gigantic, immaculate, and furnished with a fully stocked kitchenette, cosy seating area and walk-in closet. The air-conditioning was cold, the bed very comfortable, the bathroom large and beautifully appointed. Our private balcony overlooked the beautiful turquoise bay and had table, chairs and lounge chair. would highly recommend staying here. If I return to Tortola, I certainly would book it again.

Room Tip: Jr. Suite villa worth paying up for.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple