I stayed here for one night before a charter, in a tropical yard room. It was clean, the bed was huge, the towels plentiful, and the beach was right across the street. The beach is not long or wide, but the sand was soft and the wave action was minimal, so great for swimming. There is not a lot going on here, so I can't see a long stay unless you are using it as a base for excursions and have a car, but it was perfect for the night. Sebastian's has a nice restaurant as well, on the beach, although I didn't eat there. There is a nice local restaurant right down the street - Da Coal Pot - where I had a tasty roti with excellent service for dinner. All in all, good value for the money and a pleasant place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town