Although I live in Tortola my wife and I took one of our weekend jaunts to the beach, this time to Long Bay in the West End of Tortola. Passing by Sebastion's on the Beach Hotel earlier in the day, we decided to make arrangements for dinner that evening.
We were greeted by a huge smile from one of the hostesses who sat us down in a wonderful spot adjacent to the beach and in line for a beautiful sunset that was due to be with us within the following 30 minutes.
The food was exceptionally cooked and seasoned, I started with lightly fried calamari, my wife was with the soup of the day Lentil. We both enjoyed a devilishly delightful BBC (Baileys, banana & Coco Lopez), Johanna.s main course consisted of Fungi covered with shrimp in creole sauce and I enjoyed surf and turf (prime rib and lobster). Absolutely to die for, we spent the next hour following this gourmet experience sitting on two deck chairs watching the sky going darker and listening to the pounding waves of the Atlantic sea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town