We stayed at Sebastian's in May and had one of the rooms across the road from the beach. Although there was no view from the room we spent little time there anyway just to crash out each night! The room was clean and the aircon worked really well, there was also a small cooler in the room. The staff are friendly the only let down was a boat trip that never was (Thanks Capt Paul!)
The restaurant is very good for both breakfast and dinner (we always skip lunch!) with a varied menu (as one of the other reviewers said the Conch Fritters are great).
The beauty of Sebastian's is the location just a 5 minute stroll to Long Bay and a 25 minute hike to Carrot bay, we walked everywhere except when returning to the airport.
We would not hesitate to stay here on our next visit to the island (which hopefully will be very soon!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Beachfront property affords a spectacular location right on the beach at little apple bay in the west end of Tortola. We have a selection of accommodation that can be configured to suit the needs of singles, couples and families. Our in-expensive tropical yard rooms have long been a favorite for visiting yacht charter guests, scuba divers and surfer's. While our Beachfront rooms and our Seaside Villas are preferred for longer term stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sebastian's on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sebastian`s On The Beach Hotel Road Town
- Sebastians On The Beach Hotel
- Sebastian's On The Beach Tortola/Road Town