“Fine dining in Tortola”

Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Road Town
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fusion Modern cuisine, craft cocktails, an impressive wine list and the best service around!
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My wife and I organised a romantic dinner at Dove, a place we found through the magazine Wine Spectator and supported by a number of good reviews here. We confirm the impression that the restaurant is very good and more than worth a visit. First, the location. The restaurant is in the centre of Road Town, in a secondary road, situated in a small local house with a lot of character. Inside it is very elegant for the context, but not so much to put you off while on holidays (and appropriate for business lunches/dinners too). Service was good, together with an impressive wine list given the location. We tried some salads, soups, meat and fish and everything was above expectations. The final bill was more than acceptable for the quality. It is open 'till fairly late at night.The matching of location, great food and solid service make the place more than recommended!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Traveled from Scrub Island for dinner at The Dove. It was located in a charming building on a non-descript side street in Roadtown. The restaurant had lots of character while still elegant. Food was well presented and delicious. Probably one of the best meals we had while in BVI.

1  Thank graymar6
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Amazing food, wine, service and ambiance! The Dove is a must for any visit to the BVI. I've eaten there on two different occasions and left pleased each time. Easily my favorite restaurant in Roadtown. Bon appetit!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

An amazing experience for foodies!!!! Everything was fabulous. Ambiance was lovely, quaint and comfortable along with a changing menu. The foccia bread wpe ith the dip - I've never tasted anything so yummy! I can't tell you the flavor but it was delish! Service was impeccable, friendly people. We had a fish dinner with gnocchi - I've never had gnocchi that tasted so delish. We also had salads that were perfect. And then there was dessert. I don't eat dessert unless I truly feel its worth the calories & I don't remember what type of pudding - a WOW. We went back another night. Don't miss out on the Dove - oh and yes we did have great wine too!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by Vinny of Corsairs Restaurant on Jost Van Dyke...it was even better than he said it would be. Everyone loved their meals...mine was Beef Wellington...it was incredible...the wine list was outstanding....definitely worth the stop....