“Wow! What a trip!”

Cuan Law
Ranked #7 of 28 Tours in Road Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We run lovely 6 night sailing trips within the stunning islands and cays of the British Virgin Islands. We have 10 guest cabins, all with private bathrooms and offer full board for up to 20 guests.
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

We chartered the boat for 5 days of diving. There were 20 of us and 7 crew members. The boat is large and spacious. It is beautifully decorated. Our stateroom was larger than the bedroom in my first apartment. And each had a private bath. The food was fabulous. The diving was awesome! The trip to the beach and the Baths was amazing! The crew was the best...ever! The most adorable and hardest working group that you'll find anywhere. It was sad to get home and not have anyone to wish me "good morning". I hope that we can go back next year.

All reviews
"fantastic trip"
"great boat"
"salt island"

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Just got back from a week on the Cuan Law. The crew was outstanding, we met 7 crew members on the first day and left with 7 new friends at the end of the trip. The accommodations are first class, the meals are prepared and presented as well as any gourmet restaurant. The whole experience was like being in Utopia. It was an unforgettable experience!

2  Thank David R
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

NM am almost at a loss for words writing this review because my experience on the Cuan Law was just that wonderful. I wanted to plan a destination wedding but wasn't really sure how to combine that with a dive trip (diving was important). I researched different venues extensively but kept coming back to Cuan Law. I finally called and spoke to a very nice gentleman named Kevin who walked through different options which ultimately sold me on moving forward. Upon arrival to the boat, the crew greeted us with smiles and the owners of the boat Annie and Duncan were also part of the introduction. A wonderful crew member named Emma took my idea of a simple beach ceremony to a whole new level. She made my wedding a fairytale and I can't thank her enough. It truly brings tears to my eyes of all the things she did to make it the most magical day if my life. The entire crew if Cuan Law helped her in this adventure..Jamie (captain) performed the ceremony, Emma, Suzanna, Morgan ( maid of honor and bridesmaids), Chris, Ben, Travis, (all helped with set up and pics) William ( amazing photography). Everyone on the boat came to our sunset ceremony on Salt Island. It wasn't just the wedding that was amazing, it was the intricate details of being treated like a guest in someone's home. We were guests in their home and treated as such. Food, diving, customer service was top notch. 10 stars in my book. If you are looking for a possible amazing wedding, week of diving, land adventures, and unbelievable food the Cuan Law has it all!! Thank you!!

2  Thank april a
Reviewed February 1, 2017

The Cuan Law is a large sailing trimaran (schooner rigged) and sails out of Road Town on Tortola, BVI. Our trip was 7 days (6 nights) long and involved sailing from island to island in the BVI. Jamie, the captain, puts up the sails whenever possible rather than just motoring. Two divemasters, Ben and Chris, organize daily dives in interesting locations such as offshore reefs and wrecks.

In addition to scuba diving opportunities, two Hobie Cats were available for our use when the Cuan Law was anchored, and kyaking, snorkeling and "tubing" were also possible for non divers (or divers taking a break). We also had several organized hikes, and a beach barbeque on Virgin Gorda.

Our room was comfortable (very comfortable relative to most sailing vessels), the food was outstanding, and the young crew were enthusiastic and capable.

I absolutely recommend this trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 25, 2017

This has been on my bucket list for years and I was not disappointed. My wife and I spent a week on the boat and enjoyed the experience and the fellow divers and travelers. They were from all over. The service was out of this world, the chef is amazing, the captain excellent, the dive masters exceptionally qualified and competent, and the staff fabulous. We dove 3 times a day. The dive masters were excellent in getting my wife back into the water safely after 5 years without a dive and it was with no stress. 3 dives on the Rhone and night dives. The cabin staff made great drinks, the food was fabulous and catered to individual needs (gluten free, etc.) and the diving prep and recovery was easy. Definitely worth the wait for us and we'd do it again in a heart beat.

1  Thank Hud B