“Great team”
Review of Blue Water Divers

Blue Water Divers
Ranked #5 of 28 Tours in Road Town
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited the BVI for business and had time to get a dive in. This is the second time I had the pleasure of diving with Blue Water and I would thoroughly recommend them to any divers visiting the island. They are very professional and therefor most importantly safe. I had a great time with them. Thanks guys

There are newer reviews for Blue Water Divers

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We arranged rendezvous diving, since we were on a chartered catamaran. BWD picked us up, provided all necessary equipment, led very enjoyable dives and got us back to our cat in a timely fashion. I consider it a great deal at the price and will do it again the next time we sail in the BVI.

We dove with Megan 10/11 June. The first was two different sites at Norman Island and the second at Peter island, where we went to the RMS Rhone dive site. Megan did a great job on both dives, pointing out numerous types of fish and other items of interest. Her telling of the story of the Rhone and it's last day was a very interesting addition to the dive. If you have the choice, request her as your dive master. You won't regret it.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We recently dove the BVI with Blue Water Divers and had Megan as captain and divemaster! She is a true gem. She shared a little of her own history (from Zimbabwe) and was so incredibly knowledgeable of the dive sites in BVI - especially the HMS Rhone! Her care and attention to detail were wonderful and I will certainly dive with her and Blue Water Divers when I return to the BVI. Rendevous diving - what a concept! Can't wait to find a bigger turtle next time Megan!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We had three days diving as a family. My wife and I and our 17yr old son are qualified, my 15yr son was due to do his 4 O/W referral dives to get qualified. So I wanted to find somewhere that could take us on the same boat, and to suitable sites where the 3 of us could do worthwhile dives while my younger son could do his training dives. Then on Day 3 we all wanted to dive the Rhone as a family....

I eventually chose Blue Water as my emails were answered promptly and clearly. In particular I felt reassured that the learner would get proper attention and not feel pressured in holding anyone back.

We all had a brilliant time. Nicola was great teaching my son, Boed the Dutchman is mad as a box of snakes, and Megan the Zimbabwean was fantastic both as a teacher and as our DM on the Rhone.

All the kit we used was of a good standard, we had no problems. The boats were fine - admittedly there's no toilet but that wasn't an issue for us. A bit more seating might be useful, but when there's sunshine and good conversation what else do you really need?

The Rhone was an excellent day, amongst my favourite dives ever. Lots to see, the iron spars and ribs make for great scenery and the swim-through was absolutely breathtaking with sun streaming through holes and white sand outside. My 15yr old has started his diving career at the top!

I would strongly recommend Blue Water Divers. All the staff were superb.

1  Thank stayathomedad
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Had a one day opportunity to dive with Blue Water Divers. We arrived in Soper's Hole, at the West End from the Terre Moana cruise. Blue Waters' shop there set up a cab to take us over to Nanny Cay. Nice crew, great selection of shirts and accessories in the dive shop. Great run of two tank dives out on the Rhone. We have our own equipment but their rentals looked in good shape. It was busy time of the year around the holiday, but the boat and trip never really seemed crowded. Was able to wash our equipment out on the dock and leave it there to go grab a bite to eat at Genakers Nanny Cay Cafe around the corner.

Overall great experience and seemed like a solid operation. Would certainly look at booking with them again if in the West End or Nanny Cay area.